HR and Operations Manager-Temp
Who are we
vcita is a compact, quick-smart app that keeps you fully connected to your business, whenever and wherever you are working from.
With vcita, you can track and perform all your daily tasks, from the "first hello" to the last invoice:
Charge and collect payments, invite clients to book you online, create branded invoices and quotes, send SMS appointment reminders - all in a few simple clicks, from one single app.
Founded in 2010 by a team of four, vcita set out to change the way people turn their passions into a business. Today, as a market leader in the small and medium-sized business management space, the company has grown to a team of over 80 but remains focused on the original goal. Tailored specifically for service providers, our software continues to redefine the way they interact with their clients — by driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email, and social with an ease of use designed for the average person.
Our teams are based out of two of the world’s most active cities in the technology space, Bellevue, Washington and Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Job Scope- Full time
- Manage the recruiting and hiring process.
- Oversee the onboarding process of new hires, as well as offboarding of separating employees.
- Provide HR counsel to managers and employees to foster company’s culture and excellent work environment practices.
- Advise senior leadership in establishing fruitful cross organization culture and work relationships between the global offices
- Craft, enforce and update relevant HR policies.
- Lead the execution of a welfare plan, including team building events, holidays and celebrations.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of office services including communication tools, IT, office facilities and office supply
- Assist with various additional projects according to the company's needs
- Monitor and execute annual planning, office budgeting, and financial reporting
- Lead the process of the US Payroll administration
- Assist with maintaining insurance policies and any other business agreements needed for the operation of the office
- Manage relationships and communication with external consultants and vendors
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience as an HR Manager, HR Generalist or a similar role, including supporting managers, recruiting and benefits administration.
- Strong familiarity with HR regulations on Federal, State and city levels.
- A significant track record in project management with ability to complete assignments with limited supervision.
- Extremely independent and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask different projects from diverse fields
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Friendly attitude and a love for helping others
- Ability to work in a team oriented, fast-paced, and collaborative environment, flexibility for change
- Tech-savvy and proficiency in MS Office Suite
vcita offers competitive pay with 100% coverage for employee’s health insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision, life & disability) as well as participating in dependents’ premiums and Flexible Spending Accounts. Generous PTO policy and paid holidays. Paid parking or Commute reimbursement. Free gym at the building site. Snacks and drinks are provided daily and there are weekly catered lunches where we all eat together.