We are looking for a motivated, highly detail-oriented HR Generalist. In this position, you will have the opportunity to support a wide range of Human Resources functions including onboarding, benefits, employee relations, organizational culture, learning and development and compensation and benefits. Our Human Resources team is committed to attracting top talent and providing a positive work environment where employees make valuable contributions.
- Evaluate, enhance and lead employee initiatives and programs to improve employee experience with our worldwide HR team.
- Owner of employee data. Create HR dashboards and reports with accurate data for our Equity Owners and Leadership Team to analyze trends and benchmark against best practices/ industry standards.
- Be a subject matter expert on the EagleView employee experience.
- Serve as a point of contact for all employees and provide guidance and assistance in HR related matters.
- Provide effective coaching and guidance to line and department staff relating to employee concerns, development opportunities and performance management.
- Maintains employee data and files pertaining to onboarding, job changes/ promotion, salary reviews and offboarding processes, organizational charts and various other data points.
- Ensures organizational compliance and adherence to our policies and procedures to ensure we are a world class employer
- Assists with employee engagement activities including support of our Wellness Team.
- Acts as an EagleView brand ambassador at all times and understands importance of their role in company culture.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a related HR role.
- Impeccable ethics and integrity.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to structure and present data-driven business cases.
- ADP Workforce Now experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and willingness to serve internal customers.
- Ability to act with discretion and handle confidential matters with sensitivity.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to collaborate with multiple layers of a growing organization.
- Flexibility and a willingness to pivot quickly when needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word. Experience with Visio preferred.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.