HR Program Manager, ServiceNow
Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our brands make travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world.
Together we seek new ideas, innovative ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous.
As a key part of the newly formed Global HR Operations organization that is responsible for providing simple, scalable, and efficient core HR services to all Expedia employees worldwide, you will play an exciting role in an evolving space where you can make an impact. As the HR Program Manager ServiceNow, you will design and deliver continuous improvements to Expedia’s employee support platform to build a world class customer support experience. You will work closely with a diverse stakeholder group including product managers, regional operations, HR Centers of Excellence, People Tech and others to drive operational excellence with case management.
What you'll do:
- Work cross functionally to manage the HR Case Management Initiatives end-to-end, including initial implementations, effectively handling trade-offs between cost, schedule and customer benefit.
- Drive operational excellence, making data-led recommendations that influences decisions and outcomes to drive the People Services mission forward
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to define an HR Case management roadmap that meets our customers’ needs while satisfying pipeline balance and scalability, value maximization and business priority alignment.
- Proactively identify, propose, prioritize and implement improvements to Service Now business processes, operational performance, reporting and automation with a focus on quantifiable efficiency gains and reduction to employee effort
- Manage a small team of configuration and reporting analysts, responsible for effectively evaluating requests for ServiceNow improvement, developing solution recommendations, including alternative options to a given problem and maintain a roadmap of enhancements to drive the business forward.
- As the global operations subject matter expert for Service Now solutions across People Services, work in an Agile Scrum development environment, attending and participating in standups, grooming, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives as needed
- Create and automate business performance reports to allow department managers to identify and act upon trends and results, ensuring the reports and dashboards are timely, consistent, accurate, and complete
- Foster an environment of creative ideas to deliver against strategic goals while balancing objectives that manifest these as clear priorities for the team
- Provide thought leadership to the team on massive-scale application issues such as reliability, serviceability, and performance.
- Actively contribute to our team's culture of having fun, embracing change, and delivering amazing features to our customers
- Proactive people immersion and feedback, ensuring user led design principles are core in our approach.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience leading complex global initiatives, experience with ServiceNow desired.
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, effectively balancing trade-offs between cost/schedule and business benefit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a curious and creative mind, and a solid understanding of technical system architecture will be necessary as you work across multiple teams to deliver new features and services for our growing case management platform
- Very organized, able to meet deadlines in a high pressure, evolving environment.
- Ability to multi-task, be a creative problem-solver and to work as a team to get features released live and drive issue resolution
- Ability to independently work across organizational & geographic boundaries to drive effective global HR solutions that scale.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.