As the Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. Our Recruiting Coordinators are key partners in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. You will provide candidates with their first impression of Flexport by being the face of Recruiting to both remote and onsite candidates curating their candidate experience. You should possess phenomenal communication skills, collaborate with internal and external clients and candidates, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to think on your feet. We are looking for an applicant that is excited by the prospect of building an incredible organization of talented individuals.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. The recruiting team is growing rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.You will:
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters and the Recruiting Operations team. This includes coordination, scheduling and managing the interview process
- Schedule phone / video / onsite interviews, initial phone screens, and provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email. When required, you will assist with travel arrangements
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to build and maintain reports for the Recruiting team, update candidate information, job descriptions and job postings on various job boards
- Build out interview processes within the ATS in partnership with your Recruiting Practice Leader
- Source for new-graduate talent and manage the new graduate hiring pipelines
- Work quickly to interface with internal and external stakeholders across time zones and from locations all over the world. You won’t just keep the trains running on time, you’ll speed them up
- Build and promote the Flexport employer brand
- BA/BS and at least 1 year of experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, Client Service, Operations or Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You will work with senior leadership candidates.
- Calendar management skills. Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily tasks
- Adaptability & Initiative: you’re always looking to try new things and you welcome feedback about your work
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Applications
- Experience scheduling or using an ATS is a plus
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail
- Humility. No task is too big or too small
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it. What we’re doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. Read about three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.