ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking experienced trainers to deliver training and content within our Digital Sales Academy. Our Academy is designed for early-in-career professionals who aspire for a career in Enterprise Software Sales. We recruit top talent from around the globe, develop the necessary skills, and provide career progression programs to launch our graduates into sales and other related career paths. If you have a passion for teaching and want to make a positive impact, join the ServiceNow Digital Sales Academy.
What you get to do in this role
- Deliver interactive role-specific training for all roles within our Digital Sales department through training materials, job aids, and presentations in both live and virtual classroom environments
- Transfer knowledge and create environments where individuals learn from one another by sharing best practices and performing in ‘real-life on-the-job’ simulations
- Monitor trainee participation and attendance and provide follow-up coaching and support in the form of post-training sessions, 1:1s, and various outcome improvement resources
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify needs and areas of improvement by observing sales representatives and sales encounters, studying sales results and survey data, and working closely with leadership and sales managers
- Maintain and deploy surveys to evaluate training effectiveness and make improvements using new approaches and techniques
- Assist in creation of metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of the content
- Provide support to the rest of the Global Sales Enablement team and maintain direct communication with other onboarding and training teams
- Effectively manage internal relationships and work successfully across the business
- Continuously enhance instructional delivery and presentation skills by participating in growth of new methodologies, strategies, tools, training, and processes
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working in business development and full sales-cycle organizations required
- Previous training and/or program management experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while maintaining short response and resolution times
- Analytical problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently, use solid judgment, and create “client-ready” deliverables
- A superb communicator, both written and verbally with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts
- Ability to select the right communication medium and methods for the audience and analyze the user experience to deliver the optimal support and properly manage expectations
- Ability to meet established deadlines and quality standards and to deliver fully on commitments
- Proven ability to work in dynamic work environments with limited supervision to deliver results
- Perform other tasks, roles, and responsibilities as required
- Experience with reporting and analytics
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.