Senior Business Process Consultant, Employee Workflow Solutions at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Principal Process Consultant, Employee Workflow is the functional and process expert of a customer engagement team – consulting with customers and guiding them in the endeavor of transitioning business requirements to configuration requirements of the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery, and Procurement Spend Management products – all with the goal of accelerating and driving customer business outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the process expert in how to best support HR, Legal, and Procurement Teams by using ServiceNow HR Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery, and Procurement Spend Management products using ServiceNow best practices focused on configuration vs. customization
- Driving HR/Legal/Procurement-specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/future-state processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Lead customers in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery, and Procurement Spend Management Solution’s standard capabilities in their efforts to improve their HR, Legal, and Procurement Team’s processes
- Lead customer design workshops focused on ServiceNow HR Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery, and Procurement Spend Management functionality
- Owning support of key customer process owners/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to obtain business requirements using ServiceNow standard materials and collateral
- Guiding customers in completing required documentation such as business requirement workbooks for functional aspects of the solution
- Drafting more functionality-focused user stories, their acceptance criteria, testing strategy and knowledge transfer while supporting customers in reviewing and approving them
- Guides and advocates for the customer’s needs throughout the engagement
- Support internal unit testing of developed solution during the development stage of the engagement, in partnership with Technical Resources
- Drive customer unit and user-acceptance testing requirements throughout and at key stages of an engagement
- Be a lead member of an overall engagement project team focused on delivering successful and substantive customer outcomes
- Prepare all customer-facing deliverables focused on process
- Juggle multiple and complex projects/initiatives
- Promoting continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Supporting specific sales activities when required
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the ServiceNow delivery team and partner ecosystem upon request
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs and internal meetings
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least five years of consulting experience for complex, global organizations
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) in an HR, Legal, or Procurement Service Delivery / Shared Services environment, while providing thought leadership to HR, Legal, and Procurement sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Proven experience in defining and deploying future-state HR, Legal, or Procurement processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective with a focused prowess on implementation of technology
- Strong understanding with leading HR, Legal, or Procurement and related systems and tools such as Workday, Oracle, SAP, Clio, Procurify, Ariba, etc.
- Solid experience in converting business requirements to configuration requirements by authoring user stories that support Agile Development
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience in providing Knowledge-Centered Service / Support using technologies
- Experience in analyzing and recommending HR, Legal, or Procurement environment strategies based on business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.