Senior Recruiter at Trupanion
The Senior Recruiter is an expert Recruiter and go-to for our most complex roles. They see sourcing and networking as an integral part of the recruiting process and excel at it. They maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers and collaborate across the business to drive initiatives forward. They are a role model and resource for other Recruiting Team Members daily. They jump in when needed without being asked and are not afraid of working in ambiguity.
The Senior Recruiter owns the full cycle recruiting process for open positions, specializing in leadership roles and other hard-to-fill roles. They conduct 15-25 phone interviews a week, leading to 5-10 hires a month. This role in particular will focus on our Sales and Marketing organizations but will be flexible to take on other roles as needed, leadership roles in particular. They will also specialize in training new Recruiting Team Members, leading without authority, and providing coaching and feedback when appropriate. They lead projects with minimal oversight and can collaborate with teams across departments.
Candidates for this position have the option to work remotely from anywhere in the US, or out of our Seattle office, depending on their preference.
- 3+ years experience doing full-cycle recruiting.
- Experience using Jobvite or another applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Experience sourcing and hiring for manager-level (or above) positions.
- Proven experience with using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience coaching and providing feedback.
- Ability to build positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated exceptional judgment with candidate selection and hiring manager communication, along with an understanding of how to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Thrives on building recruiting strategies, especially for challenging roles.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We're all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We're focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
We're more than insurance - we're a tech company too! Learn more about how you can use Trupanion to pay your vet directly here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdWZ4KHiPTQ
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.