What we are up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows, as we are among the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors, including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today, including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce, and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands, including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot, and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card, and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since creation. Last but not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country, including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated as one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer support, sales, engineering, and finance to accomplish this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. We are committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more of your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high-growth year over year, career opportunities abound, and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
*COVID-19 Update*: In an abundance of caution, Tango Card has moved our teams in Seattle, Boise, and Omaha to a remote workforce. To learn more about how Tango Card has adapted during these times, take a look at the Rewards Genius Blog post, "How Tango Card is Changing in the Face of COVID-19" by our CEO, David Leeds.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team!
Tango Card is looking for a Sr Technical Recruiter to join our West Seattle office. As a part of the Employee Experience team you will be expected to identify top talent across all roles including entry level, software engineering, and management roles while delivering a start to finish amazing experience during every stage of the recruiting process. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the recruitment function in a rapidly growing and innovative organization.
Reports to: Director of Employee Experience (HR): Director of Employee Experience (HR)
As Tango Card's Sr. Technical Recruiter you will:
- Partner and establish trust with key stakeholders to identify and understand their talent needs
- Identify, screen, and present candidates for hiring managers’ review
- Plan and implement a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Manage and document hiring requirements, candidate evaluations, interview process, and hiring decisions
- Establish Tango Card’s standard recruitment process from requisition request to interview cycle to offer letter for our current offices in Washington, Nebraska, and Idaho as well as any future remote employees
- Manage a recruitment budget and strategically spend to amplify Tango Card’s brand while returning a sought-after ROI
- Design and plan recruiting events in Tango Card’s offices to promote Tango Card in the tech employer community (post-COVID)
- Maintain a candidate experience that is transparent, empathetic, and unique; this includes establishing trainings with internal interviewers to ensure a productive and challenging interviewing experience
- Establish and monitor Tango Card’s employer brand, promoting Tango Card as an employer of choice
- Identify and amplify employee ambassadors within Tango Card
- Engage brand followers via web-social and in-person platforms
- Be the face of Tango Card in matters of professional networking for the means of candidate attraction, (attending conferences, establishing networking events, etc.)
- Collaborate with Marketing to establish a social media and blogging presence that is attractive to candidates and the overall business community (Career Site, Glassdoor, Indeed, BuiltIn,Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Collaborate regularly with Director of Employee Experience and executive staff to support company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Coaching, training, and mentoring members of the Talent Acquisition team
- Lead Tango Card’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives as they relate to Talent Acquisition
- Other duties as assigned
Tango Card's ideal Sr. Technical Recruiter will have most of the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of in-house Technology (Engineering, Data Science, etc._ and Non-Tech recruitment experience in rapidly growing orgs
- Demonstrated ability to recruit in high volume using unique sourcing methods.
- Familiarity with using all the features of an ATS (Lever or Greenhouse a plus!)
- Expert communicator, with the ability to negotiate both internally and externally
- Partner with the Employee Experience team as needed for projects
- Experience owning the recruitment process from intake to onboarding and everything in between.
- Passion for technology and connecting people with exciting opportunities
- Ability to prioritize projects as needed, and flexibility to cope with rapid changes
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Home-Office grant for ensuring an awesome WFH environment during social distancing measures
- Awarding winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Continued education and self-growth opportunities through Udemy
- Virtual-Fitness Benefits through ClassPass
- Dog-Friendly offices
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card Locations.
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.