Senior Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
As Tango Card's Sr. Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Define, develop, and execute on full cycle recruitment strategies for our national offices, including: direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, employee referral programs, etc.
- Partner with our Employee Experience team (HR) to create an awesome onboarding experience.
- Mentor our Sourcing and Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Recruit and evaluate engineering and non-technical talent while finding the best fit for Tango Card
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with our hiring teams to understand their objectives along with providing solutions to their hiring needs.
- Manage relationships with recruitment vendors/tools such as HireTual and Lever
- Draft/create job descriptions, analyze resumes, and determine appropriate matches for vacancies.
- Own and manage the administration of internal/external candidate and requisition status reports in ATS, hiring metrics, and compliance.
- Contribute to Tango Card's goal of building the best recruitment processes in the industry, while making an impact on our employer branding, social media, revamping job descriptions, and the candidate experience.
Tango Card's ideal Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist will have most of the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of in-house Technology and Non-Tech recruitment experience in rapidly growing orgs.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit in high volume using unique sourcing methods.
- Familiarity with using all the features of an ATS (Lever or Greenhouse a plus!)
- Expert communicator, with the ability to negotiate both internally and externally
- Partner with the Employee Experience team as needed for projects
- Experience owning the recruitment process from intake to onboarding and everything in between.
- Passion for technology and connecting people with exciting opportunities
- Ability to prioritize projects as needed, and flexibility to cope with rapid changes
- Comfort using office technologies such as MS Office, Excel, social media, etc.
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Transportation or Parking stipend to make the Seattle commute just a bit easier
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership