Flexport is reinventing global trade.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
We are looking for a Sr. Recruiter, G&A who will manage the recruiting needs for the Impact organization, which focuses on our People and Marketing/Brand teams. We are looking for someone who can develop strong relationships, demonstrate results, and use data to drive business decisions. You will focus on quality without sacrificing speed. You will own the process from start to finish, including: developing position specifications, conducting candidate sourcing calls, identifying and evaluating candidates, presenting candidates, and negotiating the successful close of offers. We are looking for an industry expert who brings business acumen and polish, while embodying our fun and friendly culture.You will:
- Recruit and manage various levels of roles across the HR and Marketing organization
- Cultivate a diverse network and robust talent pipeline for existing and future roles, always have a pulse on business needs and strategy, and aligning results with the business
- Deliver on headcount goals for hiring for the business functions
- Help refine a scalable process for recruiting across various business functions
- Report out on progress to necessary stakeholders and diagnose any problem areas or hurdles to get to a successful result
- Manage candidates from initial outreach through on-sites to offer negotiations
- Minimum of 8+ years' of recruiting experience within a search firm and/or in-house recruiting; experience working in a startup is a plus
- Experience recruiting for diverse teams
- Knowledge of technology and logistics space is a plus
- A proven ability for building and managing successful client/stakeholder relationships and have the ability to understand their business and individual needs
- Experience managing high-profile clients and candidates from outreach to close (understanding equity components)
- The ability to hold oneself and others accountable for achieving high levels of individual and organizational performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical rigor, and the ability to be data-driven in your approach to recruiting and identifying root causes of any issues
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why we bring in people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with industry veterans to help move the logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.