Sr. Recruiter - R4R at Flexport (Bellevue, WA)
Flexport is reinventing global trade.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
We are looking for a Sr. Recruiter, R4R who will manage the R4R recruiting needs across the company. We are looking for someone who can develop strong relationships, demonstrate results, and use data to drive business decisions. You will focus on quality without sacrificing speed. You will own the process from start to finish, including: developing position specifications, conducting candidate sourcing calls, identifying and evaluating candidates, presenting candidates, and negotiating the successful close of offers. We are looking for an industry expert who brings business acumen and polish, while embodying our fun and friendly culture.You will:
- Recruit and manage various levels of roles across the company focused on Recruiting for Recruiters (and related disciplines).
- Cultivate a diverse network and robust talent pipeline for existing and future roles, always have a pulse on business needs and strategy, and aligning results with the business
- Deliver on headcount goals for hiring for the business functions
- Help refine a scalable process for recruiting across various business functions
- Report out on progress to necessary stakeholders and diagnose any problem areas or hurdles to get to a successful result
- Manage candidates from initial outreach through on-sites to offer negotiations
- Minimum of 7+ years' of recruiting experience within a search firm and/or in-house recruiting; experience working in a startup is a plus
- Experience recruiting for diverse teams
- Knowledge of technology and logistics space is a plus
- A proven ability for building and managing successful client/stakeholder relationships and have the ability to understand their business and individual needs
- Experience managing high-profile clients and candidates from outreach to close (understanding equity components)
- The ability to hold oneself and others accountable for achieving high levels of individual and organizational performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical rigor, and the ability to be data-driven in your approach to recruiting and identifying root causes of any issues
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why we bring in people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with industry veterans to help move the logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.