Talent Sourcer at Expedia Group
Are you someone who enjoys networking, is passionate about identify and connecting with top talent? Then this role is for you. We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Lodging Partner Services Recruiting Team and own the first stage of the recruiting process for the largest online travel company in the world!
This is a critical role, where you will help lead and design the talent pipeline by using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building top talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will actively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our positions with qualified talent.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Hired.com)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Conduct initial screening calls with candidates to introduce them to Expedia and qualify them for current and future opportunities
- Develop pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Excel and/or our Applicant Tracking System)
- Build great relationships with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Conduct targeted searches to increase the diversity of our candidate pipeline
Who you are:
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-AG3Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.