Senior Corporate Counsel
Highspot’s legal team is adding this new position in order to help scale and support our fast-growing global SaaS company. As Highspot builds out its legal department, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the executive team and make significant impacts on structuring the legal department and refining legal and compliance processes. This position reports to the VP of Legal.
- Minimum 7 years of experience focused on commercial law.
- Strong preference for prior experience involving complex global enterprise SaaS transactions, including privacy and security matters.
- In-house experience at a high-growth SaaS or software company preferred.
- JD from an accredited law school and an active member of the WA bar.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks accordingly.
- Flexible, organized, and detail oriented.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Team building outside of the office
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description