Marketing Manager, Events
Marketing Manager, Events
Highspot is looking for a marketing manager that has a spark of creativity, and high capacity to drive flawless events execution that will move the market and extend Highspot’s leadership in the Sales Enablement Software space.
● Have a track record of executing events and tradeshows in fast-moving markets
● Drive flawless events execution including venue/vendor negotiations, securing sponsorships, environmental design, and instructional design
● Want to work for a company that is pioneering the way sales and marketing teams drive demand to modern B2B buyers
What You Will Do
As Highspot’s marketing manager, you will have both strategic and executional responsibilities to help build and grow the company through events and tradeshows that display the company as a clear leader in the space.
The marketing manager will also think about new and creative ways to attract new attendees, partners, sponsors, increase demand, and drive awareness of the company’s participation in various events. You are responsible for driving process improvement by measuring the performance of the events and tradeshows against objectives, metrics, and budgets.
The marketing manager owns the strategy, design, and execution against all event and tradeshow campaigns.
Specifically, you will:
● Partner with stakeholders to develop and execute results-oriented events and tradeshows.
● Manage all aspects of the process including the establishment of milestone timelines, schedule management, securing approvals, and analyze and trafficking deliverables.
● Work with growth operations team to support analysis and measurement of all events and tradeshows and make recommended adjustments to optimize performance.
● Understand business, marketing, and legal requirements for various event and tradeshow types to drive the appropriate review and approval processes.
Requirements and Skills
● 1-3+ years experience in B2B software marketing or event experience
● Excellent project and/or vendor management experience
● Excellent attention to detail
● Ambitious and a self-starter. Comfortable in ambiguity
● Ability to manage projects across cross functional teams within an organization
● Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
● Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision and growing market
● Environment to do your best work
● Competitive compensation
● Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
● Flexible work and vacation schedules
● Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, so they are ready for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
Read Full Job Description