Administrator – Customer Service Management, Training and Certification- Now Learning at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are looking for an administrator to manage Customer Service on our learning platform, Now Learning. This role will be heavily focused on leveraging the ServiceNow platform to provide an excellent customer service experience for our Now Learning users. In this role candidates will be expected to collaborate with multiple internal departments to gather requirements and release features at a regular cadence. Ideal candidates should be certified on the Now platform, and a Customer Service Management certification is a plus.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with a cross functional development team to create a world class customer service experience.
- Integrate internal and external systems to meet business requirements.
- Design solutions that maximize scalability of support.
- Be the subject matter expert for ServiceNow Customer Service Management
- Work with various internal teams to gather requirements and build functionality on the Now Learning platform
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Certifications in ServiceNow Customer Service Management and ServiceNow Certified Systems Administration are a plus
- Experience with the ServiceNow Platform
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- The candidate is expected to be very hands-on, getting deep into the technical details.
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.