Americas (AMS) AVP, Inspire Value at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Our Inspire Value team is a team that inspires our customers to Dream Big by building confidence in the full value of ServiceNow. We collaboratively work with customers through a strategic, consultative approach to reimagine the way work is done across industries and articulate the value aligned to their strategy and outcomes. Our organization is comprised of team members and leaders who possess a diverse management consulting, value management and/or industry background and serve as strategic advisors with our customers, partners and internally across ServiceNow. Our organization is aligned with the Customer Success Group and is responsible for working across Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Outcomes organizations.
We are looking for an action-oriented, visionary leader to run the Inspire Value organization in the Americas. You will be responsible for managing a team focused on our customers’ and on ServiceNow’s long term goals. You will also play a leadership role in the Americas directly working with the President of Sales and his leadership team to advance our organization’s strategic direction.
The Inspire Value team is also an integral part of the Strategic Go-to-Market team – a team which also includes our Industries and Top Accounts team.
What you get to do in this role:
· Expand, evolve, and grow a thriving Americas Strategy Value Advisory team and implement our vision of a $10B enterprise SaaS company
Partner with our President AMS Sales and AMS Sales leadership to drive results for the region
· Work closely with strategic account teams and Americas sales leadership to deploy advisory services to the highest-return opportunities across the largest and most progressive ServiceNow customers and prospective customers.
· Partner with Sales Leadership to provide strategic account planning as it relates to top accounts
· Routinely engage with Director, VP and C-level executives, both internally and externally
· Lead a team focused on orchestrating CXO digital transformation strategic roadmaps aligned to business outcomes to create pipeline, help close business, secure renewals, and drive upsell opportunities
· Lead cross-functional project teams on high-profile engagements including conducting discovery workshops to understand strategy, outcomes, and problem statements of our prospects
· Facilitate executive workshops, and represent ServiceNow at executive forums
· Build, coach and enable the team to construct high quality value-based deliverables and deliver executive presentations
· Facilitate executive workshops, and represent ServiceNow at executive forums
· Generate insights through advanced analytics, data mining, and voice of customer to improve our impact to sales and renewal process
· Lead cross functional Inspire Value programs and initiatives, including communications plan and timelines
· Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow business units to keep abreast on the latest developments and releases of new functionality and areas of value
· Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, Sales Kickoff & Knowledge (customer conference)
· Manage the creation of multiple customer success stories focused on value, industry and persona-based use cases
· Manage and develop talent within the team and provide path for career advancement
· Enable the salesforce to adopt value selling behaviors by providing training and access to content and assets.
· Own the operating cadence of the business for Inspire Value in AMS and implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tracking tools from top of funnel to customer value realization and share with team members and key stakeholders across the region
· Continue to develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help drive adoption across the region
· Establish effective analysis of trends and performance to identify greater efficiencies across various value motions
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 15+ of value management leadership within a high-tech or strategy consulting environment
- 15+ years of proven record of building strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree a plus
- Humility and passion for supporting the success of client facing teams as a program manager
- The ability to identify high leverage, high-impact engagements
- Knowledge of measuring the impact, utilization, and skills of consulting teams
- Instant customer credibility with a record of building strong customer relationships
· Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries with the ability to generate ideas for how ServiceNow can help our customers achieve their strategy – with industry relevance
· Experience with providing strategic, consultative services in a sales or professional services environment.
- Must enjoy working in a highly matrixed collaborative environment with strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience building, developing and leading highly tenured, geographically dispersed teams
- Experience partnering with and supporting revenue teams and revenue leadership
- Understanding of the financial and technical challenges faced with running modern day IT operations at large corporations
- Ability to articulate complex topics with ease and simplicity to customers (business and IT)
- Understanding of enablement, content creation and execution at scale
- Business writing skills (whitepapers, newsletter publications, proposals, competitive responses)
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation, design thinking and white boarding
- Strong Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the enterprise software organization functions across customer operations and product creation
- Experience designing, implementing and managing processes, org plans, compensation plans
- Basic understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Excellent data analysis skills, ability to drive business insights with data driven arguments
- BW, BI, excel, and SaaS data visualization experience crucial
- Travel 25% requiring flexibility of schedule
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.