At DreamBox, we’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. We believe all children can excel at learning, no matter where they start, where they live, or who they are. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning™ platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping nearly 5 million students and 200k educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. And as a rapidly growing tech company, we are just getting started. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
About the Role
The Client Experience Team builds compelling partnerships through strategic guidance, implementation expertise, and innovative best practices. We orchestrate an intentional client journey that exceeds expectations, focuses on continuously deepening adoption, and results in long-term fidelity of implementation and sustained loyalty.
As a client experience manager, you will be responsible for orchestrating the client relationship, driving an effective adoption experience, and advising clients to ensure that they are getting value from our solution. You’ll know you are doing an extraordinary job when your clients renew and expand usage and are vocal DreamBox champions at each life-cycle stage.
You won’t settle for company that isn’t mission driven. You’re deeply passionate about education (you have your own “why”) and you’re obsessed with the educator experience. You’re skilled at anticipating road-blocks and finding creative detours to reach a desired destination. You’re collaborative and equally giving and seeking of feedback. You believe that we have the power to transform the way the world learns.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage and engage with a book of high-value, centralized school district clients across a diverse portfolio of school systems
- Embrace the DreamBox Learning value proposition and how it relates to the strategic goals of an educational institution; provide support, actionable advice, and useful content to drive impact
- Dynamic guidance of the customer lifecycle, with a heavy emphasis on onboarding, to deepen implementation and adoption
- Analyze and interpret data as it relates to impact and implementation to initiate proactive solutions
- Closely monitor and report on key metrics, milestones, and client NPS; analyze trends to monitor client health throughout the client journey
- Establish deep knowledge of DreamBox products and services and how each relates to specific client goals
- Proactively inform leadership and account team partners of life-cycle risks & opportunities; when risk surfaces, project manage solutions-focused resolutions
- Prioritize outreach efforts to mitigate churn and position for expansion/growth
- Partner as a customer advocate by providing product and process feedback to management and/or internal teams as necessary
- Produce high-quality, professional resources to support district implementation goals and outcomes
- Conduct engaging presentations for client groups, including client kick-offs, back-to-school strategy sessions, usage optimization calls, etc.
- Participate in team projects that support goals and initiatives of the department
- Be an innovative and collaborative thought leader, continuously assessing team support for all clients and determining new strategies or services that will better drive DreamBox onboarding, implementation, and usage
- Background in K-12 education and leadership preferred
- Prior Client Experience Management preferred
- Empathy and the ability to understand client needs, explain complex issues, and proactively support outcomes to build a strong rapport and establish trust and credibility
- Collaborative spirit and enjoy interacting with and being around people of diverse backgrounds in a variety of settings
- Organized, focused, and a results-driven attitude able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficient with Salesforce and Gainsight and an interest in learning other internal tools to work efficiently
- Experience with task or project management with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time effectively
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills to support client interactions
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!
Read Full Job Description