Client Operations Manager
Client Operations Manager
Based in Seattle, Subsplash is an exciting award-winning team of 100+ mission-driven people who are committed to our core values of humility, innovation, and excellence. Founded in 2005, we pioneered the market with the first ever church mobile app. Since then, we’ve been working together to build The Ultimate Engagement Platform™ for churches, Christian ministries, non-profits, and businesses around the world. We find excitement in serving our 9,000+ clients, creating impactful products, and delighting the 40 million real people who use our platform every day. Subsplash has won awards for best mobile experience, been voted top 100 Washington's Best Workplaces by the Puget Sound Business Journal, created some of the most downloaded apps of all time, and built enterprise software for world-class brands like XBOX, Microsoft, Samsung, Expedia, and Cisco; yet, at the end of the day, we love making a lasting impact and a difference in our world.
Working at Subsplash is more than just a job; we are a team of people who are courageous, inventive, and passionate about doing meaningful work every day. Don’t take our word for it—head to Glassdoor and see for yourself!
About the Role
As the Client Operations Manager, you will report to the Director of Business Development Operations. In this role, you are responsible for managing the Client Operations Specialist team, overseeing prospect and client processes, and collaborating with peers in other departments for optimal prospect and client experiences. You will oversee all systems and processes that support the Business Development department, which means you keep the lifeblood of Subsplash pumping. You will play a key role in driving prospect/client data integrity in Salesforce as well as process development and refinement in support of critical revenue streams and business development opportunities. Your daily work will include leading team meetings, 1:1 meetings with direct reports, collaborating with other departments, analyzing team performance, strategizing for overcoming obstacles to hitting department goals, and embodying a discipline of persistent execution on priority projects.
Top 3 Outcomes Year 1:
- Manage and develop Client Operations Specialist team for peak performance and career development measured by team KPIs, performance reviews, and eNPS feedback
- Drive system health (e.g. system clean up and training) for measurable impacts on business
- Form and nurture key stakeholder relationships across the company
- Manage the Client Operations team
- Maximize prospect processes including lead qualification and account distribution
- Maximize client processes including sales, upgrades, and implementation
- Bring efficiency to the team and overall operations through systems optimization and advancement (Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, etc)
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure client and internal processes run optimally (e.g. Release, Core,...)
- Unify all client facing teams through cross-team meetings and training (perhaps a virtual team/council)
- Work closely with the Director of Business Development Operations to complete department and company initiatives
- Create and oversee project schedules to ensure timely completion through all phases
- Define and manage project plans and day-to-day operations of multi-faceted projects and campaigns
- Ensure goals, accountability, dependencies & timelines are clear to the team.
- 2+ years of experience as a manager
- 2+ years of experience as a system administrator (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience Administering a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience managing and coaching a team
- Proven ability to organize and manage projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of Business Development and Client Success in a SaaS company
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about technology industry and core market
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- College Degree preferred
- Proficient with computers, software, and mobile technology
- A Proven Leader: You are comfortable collaborating with others, you thrive working with a team to get the job done, and you naturally step into leadership roles
- Insightful: You possess an ability to strategically help people and organizations achieve their specific goals through data and relational informed decisions
- Passionate: You are excited about serving churches and you model humility, innovation, and a drive for excellence
- A Communication Guru: You possess a natural ability for building relationships through clear and influential communication
- A Driver: You get energy from influencing, negotiating, and closing. Plus, you have a knack for high productivity
- A Developer: You love challenging, mentoring, encouraging, and inspiring your team to greater heights
- Teachable: You are excited to learn new things and grow in your professional and personal skills
Generous Paid Time Off, Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, 401k, Smoothies and Snacks, Optional Work-from-home Thursday’s, and a Public Transportation Subsidy.
This position is classified as Full-time/Exempt and therefore not eligible for overtime pay. Core office hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Mon-Fri.
Note: Employment with Subsplash is contingent upon satisfactory proof of employee’s right to work in the U.S., as required by law and upon completion of a basic background check and; Employment with Subsplash is considered “at will,” meaning that either the company or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time without cause or notice.