LivePerson is a transformational force in how Brands and Consumers communicate. With over 18,000 customers including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future, even our own tools, and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The Client Partner, reporting to the Area Vice President Retail, has overall accountability and responsibility for managing large enterprise retail customers that drive over $5 million in LivePerson revenue. In this role, the Client Partner will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution helping LivePerson’s enterprise customers transform their conversations and relationships with their own consumers through our LiveEngage platform, services and strategic insights. Delivering sustainable value to our enterprise customers and profitably growing LivePerson’s retail business is critical to the overall success of LivePerson and the Client Partner is uniquely positioned to oversee these strategic relationships.
The Client Partner will build compelling strategic account growth and renewal plans for each of their enterprise customers to identify and close new business within existing customers. Additionally, the Client Partner will work closely with the Global Consulting and Services organization to ensure we are delivering consistent and world class support and service to our customers. Lastly the Client Partner will partner cross functional with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Finance, and other key organizations to provide critical support to our customers.
The Client Partner serves as the primary day to day LivePerson executive interface across his/her’s enterprise customers through the entire lifecycle of the relationships and works closely with the customer senior executive teams to develop and deploy new capabilities and transformation programs designed to optimize and efficiently operate their conversational businesses.
The Client Partner will oversee all aspects of his/her enterprise customer relationships and businesses which will include managing and motivating a cross functional Liveperson team, lead and drive transformation, growth and optimization strategies for his/her customers, become a trusted advisor consulting the customers on best practices, and collaborating with Liveperson teams on new innovations, product roadmap features, new solutions, market insights, solution adoption and implementations.
The Client Partner will be measured on revenue growth, customer satisfaction, customer retention and customer reference-ability.
What You Will Own?
- Accountable and responsible for managing the customer P&Ls (within LivePerson) ensuring it consistently meets / exceeds LivePerson revenue and EBITA objectives. This includes driving continuous improvement efforts to ensure LivePerson is supporting the customers in the most efficient and cost effective manner while ensuring contractual commitments and SLA’s are met.
- Manage accurate forecasts and weekly account updates in Salesforce
- Responsible for the management and execution of a Customer Satisfaction program to measure customer satisfaction, establish improvement targets and define continuous interdepartmental improvement plans that ensure high customer satisfaction with LivePerson
- Manage and cultivate customer relationships at all levels that strengthen, broaden and deepen LivePerson reach and coverage as measured by increased profit, client satisfaction and recognition from customers that LivePerson is a trusted strategic partner.
- Lead weekly business and strategy updates with his/her Area Vice President Retail.
- Lead the development and execution of rolling strategic customer account plans that exploits LivePerson capabilities and drives new growth opportunities
- Maintain Retailsubject matter expertise on the LivePerson technology, all supporting services, and best practices and effectively communicate all offerings and product enhancements to the customers
- Participate in strategic cross functional innovation projects and operating plans to drive innovation, growth and operational excellence across LivePerson and with the customers.
- Advocate industry and customer needs, feature requests and goals within the LivePerson organization to support and enable the prioritization and timely investment in innovation that keeps LivePerson ahead of the market
- Own, manage and drive customer contracts, amendments and contract renewals
- Help establish monitor, report and analyze customer volumes, forecasts and order conversion
- Own all customer communication, new solution awareness, solution adoption and best practice evangelism
- Become an expert on the customer’s industry and business to ensure we are bringing to our customers the best solutions and programs
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Support the sales process with new prospects and ensure customer success owns and drives the relationship from the beginning and ensure the initial customer implementation on the Liveperson platform is optimized and successful.
What You Need For Success?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. MBA strongly preferred.
- At least 7+ years of proven account management experience, preferably in the retail ecommerce, management consulting, software or technology environment
- Strong account management discipline, processes and structure
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to build, motivate and direct a team
- SignificantRetailaccount experience working with C-level Client executives regularly
- Excellent client relationship, team leadership and delivery skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization.
- Excellent business data analysis and modeling expertise
- Excellent computer, presentation, communication and time management skills
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator with proven track record of driving change with clients
- Possesses a high level of initiative
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker