Consultant Relations Director at Limeade
Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
Health and benefits, productivity and human capital consultants play a critical role in our firm’s success. We’re looking for an accomplished, dynamic professional to help optimize these critical business relationships. This is a rare opportunity in an explosive growth, market-leading engagement and well-being SaaS company. Reports to Limeade’s Vice President of Sales, North America.
- Develop, execute and evolve the Limeade consultant engagement strategy.
- Deeply understand consultants’ evolving needs, motivations and implications for Limeade.
- Manage a cross-departmental plan across customer success, sales, alliances, product and marketing organizations.
- Develop and manage an engagement strategy incorporating both field reps and executives.
- Gather ongoing consultant feedback to help the organization learn and assist development.
- Partner with consultants to educate and negotiate optimal use of Limeade solutions.
- Monitor competitor consultant partnerships and drive competitive positioning to this audience.
- Create consultant product partnership opportunities.
- Develop, track and refine performance metrics.
- Represent the Limeade brand as a company and industry thought leader. Represent Limeade at key industry conferences.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Accomplished industry professional with a background in HR or benefits consulting with 10+ years of experience, successfully managing enterprise health and wellness services.
- Rich knowledge of and experience designing strategies for employee health benefits.
- Deep experience working at or with major industry consultants, e.g. Mercer, Willis Towers Watson, Aon, Lockton, Gallagher, PwC, Deloitte.
- Strong and influential relationship building capabilities both within and across teams.
- Ability to embrace an “evolve and learn” mentality.
- High personal energy exhibiting a very high level of engagement.
- High personal and professional standards. Unassailable integrity and ethics.
- Strong experience and comfort level demonstrating and using technology.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.