We believe that mobile voice calls should be secure, engaging, and protected from fraud and robocalls. We believe the phone app is the most outdated app on your smartphone, and that the mobile network - as the largest communications network of any kind - urgently needs a trust and identity layer. You should know who's calling you and why! You should get the calls that are relevant to you (at that time) and none of the ones that aren't. Hiya is building the modern layer for the voice experience. We already serve over 120M users worldwide directly through our apps and in partnership with smartphone makers like Samsung and mobile carriers like AT&T. Are you ready to work with our business development team on the road to help us serve 1B users?
We are looking for a Customer Compliance Manager to validate and verify prospective customers for our Hiya Connect product. In this role, you will not only validate the integrity of new customers but you will also work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to manage our current customers to ensure they are operating ethically and without fraud when representing themselves across the Hiya Network.
In this role you will:
- Validate the identity and legitimacy of prospective Hiya Connect customers
- Partner with various internal partners to ensure current customers are acting legitimately and aligning with Hiya’s business standards
- Ensure customers are not violating copyright or trademark laws
- Work to automate the qualification process in order to streamline and speed up the customer verification process
Who you'll work with:
You will report to the Director of Strategic Initiatives and engage with multiple teams internally, including Sales, Product Management, Legal and Customer Success.
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we believe these are important requirements for the role:
- 3 + years of experience in a similar role
- Background in fraud prevention and detection
- Experience/knowledge about trademark and copyright regulations
- Ability to design and build business processes and tools to more effectively manage the verification process
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Willingness to dig deep to find answers and information that will protect Hiya’s customers as well as Hiya’s brand reputation
- Experience at a technology company; law firm; and/or financial institution that requires a trust and authentication layer to their customer experience
Hiya is committed to diversity and inclusion, and we desire to build a team with a variety of perspectives, identities, and professional experiences. It's our intention to evaluate each candidate exclusively on the merits of their skills, competencies, and contribution to the organization.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.
This role is based in Seattle.