Customer Experience Representative
Garmentory is currently hiring for a Customer Experience Representative based out of our Seattle headquarters.
Our Customer Experience team is the first point of contact with our customers. Our ability to empathize, respect, and support each of our customers is what continues to make Garmentory successful. We strive to provide all of our customers, both shoppers and vendors, with solutions that will make their Garmentory experience as pleasant as possible.
To be successful, our representatives must have clear communication and strong problem-solving skills. Our team needs someone with flexibility to work nights and weekends as necessary.
Garmentory is a fast-growing startup that offers shoppers access to the best independent boutiques and emerging designers from around the world - all within a single checkout!
We are a curated marketplace working hard to ensure that our customers have the best experience when shopping with us. Our team is also dedicated to supporting our 800+ indie boutiques and emerging designers in helping them thrive online.
We are looking for someone who can go above and beyond to assist our shopping customers and vendors alike. This role will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries (via email and phone), quickly resolving issues with orders, and coordinating with our vendors to find solutions for incoming requests.
This role is perfect for someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment where things frequently change. Expect to be close to the action as an integral part of growing our business. We’re a small team, so this is an excellent opportunity to be involved in other aspects of an e-commerce marketplace.
- Respond to customer emails and voicemails promptly including communication regarding shipping updates, order statuses, product information
- Clearly communicate information to vendors and customers to ensure orders are processed and shipped as smoothly as possible
- Anticipate potential issues and find solutions for any problems that arise while achieving the best possible outcome for our customers and vendors
- Communicate directly with customers to develop an understanding of our community needs and relay those trends to all Garmentory teams
- Understand how the customer experience can be better based on your knowledge of how Garmentory works
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable handling difficult situations and able to problem solve quickly
- Experience in high-growth consumer-facing or retail-centric environments
- Prior experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Understanding of fashion and emerging designers a plus
We're an equal opportunity employer. At Garmentory, we value respect and inclusion of all beings regardless of race, gender, religion, color, disability, political affiliation, or sexual orientation. As a small team, we are committed to making a difference.
Please submit your cover letter and resume and let us know a little bit about yourself and why you are a great fit for our company.