Customer Reference Senior Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We’re looking for a Customer Reference Manager (or Senior Manager depending on experience) who will help accelerate closing top deals with supporting sales references and expand customer participation in our reference program.
Our mission on the Customer Advocacy team is to engage the power of our customers in a mutually beneficial program that empowers them to share their success. As a member of the team, you’ll help us bring the best voices forward to validate how our customers are achieving success with ServiceNow products and services.
Our ideal candidate will possess excellent relationship building, project management and operational skills and can communicate effectively. They will have experience working successfully with sales and external customers to identify, nurture and achieve targets. They will be passionate about customers and driven to grow customers into loyal advocates.
What you’ll be working on:
- Work closely with Sales and customer-facing teams to cultivate a pipeline of customers that align to our key focus areas for reference activities to support sales and marketing
- Onboard new customer references to learn their story and help them understand the value of being part of our reference program
- Serve as a customer reference concierge to sales who becomes an expert in matching customer references with prospects
- Build and deliver sales reference at scale activities to support sales growth priorities
- Support marketing and communications reference requests to match customers with event, PR, AR and IR activities
- Manage, fulfill and monitor reference requests, and track outcomes for reporting
- Create and maintain a library of customer reference data and customer quotes
- Drive proactive processes for consistently finding and leveraging data and cross-organizational lead sources to target, track, nurture and onboard customer reference prospects to program
- Ensure consistent and accurate data is gathered and tracked in reference management system so stakeholders can easily find and appropriately leverage customer reference information
- Analyze the ongoing performance of the program to improve reference efficacy and help drive program adoption
- Support ad-hoc projects and administrative functions in the effort to help the reference program exceed in providing impeccable stakeholder and customer experience
- Support to various customer engagement projects
Who You Are
- Able to develop deep relationships with different teams and work effectively cross-functionally
- A strong project manager with outstanding customer relationship-building skills
- Able to manage multiple requests, determine request urgency and execute detailed action plans
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills
- Have a strong grasp on technical subjects and desired business outcomes to match prospect needs with appropriate references
- Have a flexible, can-do attitude, with ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to think and act strategically while executing tactically
- Fantastic team player who asks for help when necessary and gets things done without an ego
- Creative self-starter that’s always looking for ways to take your programs to the next level
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years sales or marketing experience, ideally in a B2B setting
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive projects from start to finish
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Experience with Office software; proficiency in Excel required. Experience with CRM systems and Upland RO Innovation a definite plus
- Bonus if you’ve demonstrated results in building/supporting a reference program and building strong relationships with sales and marketing teams
- Knowledge of ServiceNow products a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.