Customer Support Specialist at Tango Card
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer support, sales, engineering, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
One of our biggest assets at Tango Card is our Customer Support team, and we are seeking to add a new member to this dynamic and empathetic team. Our mission is to make rewards easy to send and awesome to receive, and our customer support team helps make that mission a reality. Your primary responsibility will be helping reward recipients with redeeming their rewards and assist with the redemption of those rewards with our partners. This communication can happen via email, telephone, or even social-media!
If you’re empathetic, caring, and customer-obsessed, this might just be the role for you.
Reports to: Customer Support Supervisor
As a Customer Support Specialist at Tango Card you will:
- Support and amaze our customers via phone and email
- Provide order information and verify order details as needed
- Troubleshoot issues with redemptions while providing a pleasant and “solution-first” mentality
- Go above and beyond to ensure Tango Card remains a “partner of choice” in the rewards industry
- Support our reward recipients in redeeming their rewards, all while making it a fun and awesome experience
- Gather and verify information, escalating issues as needed
- Think outside the box and voice your opinion on how we can make processes better for our customers
- Conduct outbound calls as needed to follow up with reward recipients
- Work on special cross-team projects as assigned
Our Ideal Customer Support Specialist at Tango Card will have most of the following:
- Incredible soft-skills, such as self-awareness, empathy, communication, problem-solving, integrity, and flexibility
- Ability to support, empathize, and communicate with customers who have varying degrees of product and technical proficiency
- Familiarity with general office tech, (Windows, Microsoft Office, G-Suite, ZenDesk, etc.)
- A need to leave your customers feeling great! -- you get great satisfaction by seeing high-ranks on customer surveys
- Impeccable time management and attendance
- Ability to type 40 WPM with 90% accuracy
- 2+ years Customer Support experience - call center experience a plus!
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium, for employee)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Dog-Friendly office located in West Seattle.
- Snacks, Drinks, and company pot-lucks
- Company outings, and team morale events
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.