Director, AMS Campaigns – Employee Workflow at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are aligning our go-to-market strategies and plans around a centralized global campaign framework to drive awareness, consideration, purchase and expanded adoption of our key solutions. The AMS Campaign Director for our Employee Workflow solution suite takes the lead in orchestrating the efforts of a cross-functional team of marketers and other stakeholders to design and execute targeted, integrated marketing campaigns to support Marketing and Sales motions, aligning to specific pipeline goals and other marketing metrics.
The campaigns will span from brand to demand to loyalty. We actively help the global campaign team with requirements from the region and then activate the programs, assets and flight plans they deliver to us regionally. It is an iterative process, and we need an exceptional marketing leader with expertise in demand, field, and campaigns with a bias toward pipeline. Each campaign will include high-propensity account analysis, with a supporting program optimization plan and activation to drive creation and delivery of high performing content assets, digital strategies, webinars and in-person events, and other critical tactics aligned to the buyer’s journey.
ServiceNow Campaign Directors live and breathe pipeline. You should consider yourself a "pipeline officer" for your business, and interlock and follow through with your aligned Marketing peers and Sales to ensure maximum throughput and results from campaign to pipeline.
What you get to do in this role:
· Work closely with the Global Integrated Campaigns (GIC) team to adopt, adapt and activate global campaigns in the Americas (AMS) region
· Manage and drive the success of a high-performing team of campaign managers
· Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy, planning and execution of an integrated campaign to drive new audience acquisition and align to pipeline goals
· Map content story arcs to your buyer persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets and messages that align to the buying stages
· Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey through digital (web, media, social, etc.) and in-person (event formats) engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns
· Optimize the nurture and journey for conversions throughout the marketing funnel (from Inquiry to MQL to Meeting to Opportunity to Closed Won business)
· Drive required content/asset creation with key stakeholders and agencies
· Test, measure and optimize all campaign elements to meet pipeline goals
· Work cross functionally with regions, business stakeholders, sales teams, and functional teams to deliver against business goals
· Own accountability with regional marketing teams and other business stakeholders to deliver campaigns across AMS
· Deliver succinct presentations to showcase your results against goals, successes, learnings, and revised action plans
· Drive deliberate actions in your go-to-market activities; be thoughtful in what you’re saying to the target, who the target is and what you’re trying to achieve with your actions
· To drive action and attention, deliver ideas that are innovative and provocative with your marketing activities (not a classic high-tech approach)
· Own your budget to optimize spend across creative and execution
· Work with Marketing Operations team to optimize lead flow, metrics, and reporting
· Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Industry Marketing, Sales Development, and Sales teams to develop collaborative programs that identify new buyers and develop relevance for the ServiceNow business you own
· Work with AMS Field team to support and deliver Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and deliverables to align to target accounts
· Manage and optimize a large budget across the buyer’s journey from creative to execution across the marketing mix
· Own understanding of and actionable outcomes from your campaign and impact on the business
· Ensure the marketing mix is keeping pace with industry best practices and marketing governing bodies (recommendations like Sirius Decisions, ITSMA etc.)Qualifications
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Expertise in developing integrated campaign strategies—strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
· Knowledge of the buyer’s journey from Brand to Demand to Loyalty
· Experience working with regions outside the US and strong stakeholder management skills.
· Experience with digital marketing methods and working with paid media
· Experience with SaaS selling motions preferred with a foundational knowledge of HR, employee, and legal software and solutions
· Knowledge of key business decision makers, influencers, buying centers and/or HR and legal systems, tools, and technology preferred
To thrive in this role, we need someone who has:
· Ideally 15+ years of experience in this type of role previously, with a BS in Business or Marketing, MBA strongly preferred or equivalent work exp
· Ability to build, motivate, influence, and lead high-performing teams
· Exemplary project management expertise, and knowledge of audience and vehicles to advance corporate brand, build awareness and generate demand
· Excellent writing, editorial, presentation, and communication skills
· Self-motivated, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes
· Change agent and leads with a growth mindset
· Excellent negotiating and change management skills
· Excellent budget and agency management experience
· Naturally a driver and a builder; able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Analytical skills that align with how to think about campaigns and their outcomes
· Mastery of pipeline management, waterfall metrics and how lead generation impacts the funnel
· Natural affinity for data driven decisions, and problem solver that conducts root-cause analysis
· Demonstrated track record developing and implementing insights-driven marketing campaigns that drive business outcomesAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.