Director, Customer Engagement at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Director Customer Engagement is accountable for the Engagement Management team that delivers the defined solution scope to meet the customer’s desired business outcomes. This requires the Director to build / lead the Engagement Management team and collaborate across business functions, customers and partners, ensuring proper governance is followed to gain stakeholder support for the project.
- Hires, coaches, mentors and leads the team of Customer Outcomes Delivery Managers and Program / Engagement Managers to achieve the ServiceNow goals and create a culture of high performance.
- Provides strategic thinking, building and executing a business plan to meet CE region objectives.
- Has strong business acumen, providing an accurate financial forecast and sound business metrics including revenue, resourcing, utilization and unscheduled backlog.
- Leads the delivery team throughout large complex engagements, engaging at executive and sponsor levels.
- Champions ServiceNow’s leading practice methodology, NowCreate, working in collaboration with the customer project team and any involved partner.
- Communicates and acts as the escalation point of contact to facilitate collaboration, decision making, internal alignment and customer buy-in on proposed solutions.
- Drives high customer satisfaction as reflected in Customer Survey scores.
- Collaborates with the Sales Account Team, Global Resource Management, Customer Outcomes leadership, partner, and customer to understand the customer and the engagement; including business challenges, key stakeholders, issues, and business value being delivered.
- 15+ years progressive experience as part of a professional services organization; or equivalent education/experience
- 10+ years leadership experience in delivery within a professional services organization; highly desirable in cloud based solutions using agile deployment methodology
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Creative, entrepreneurial spirit with comfort running initiatives and program independently within a “start-up paced” environment
- Success driving complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at the Cx level
- ServiceNow certifications in aligned workflow
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.