Director, Planning Systems Transformation at EagleView
The Director, Planning Systems & Model Development will serve as a key member of the Operations leadership team and will report directly to the VP of Operations Planning. Activities would primarily focus on network planning, forecasting and optimization systems development, vendor management, resource allocation, inter-department relationships and team building.
The Director, Planning Systems & Model Development will have a proven ability to implement and maintain significant process improvement and overall process continuity. In addition, as a member of the senior leadership team in Operations and throughout the company, the Director must possess a demonstrated ability to manage performance through subordinate leaders and develop an outstanding environment of collaborative success. Experience in software systems project management, development, delivery and maintenance, and a background in using technology to solve real world problems, are attributes that are necessary in fulfilling this role.
Leads the development of the next generation of EagleView's capacity planning tools, to include the Capacity Model (EVCM) and automated flight planning (Lightspeed) and network optimization models.
- Transition models from other divisions of EV to the Operations Planning team, including the development of training and implementation plans
- Works with outside vendors/consultants and business users to prioritize continued enhancement, including the development and active management of product roadmaps and integration plans
- Business requirements gathering and prioritization
- Works closely with EV IT to transition code from vendor-supported systems to EV internal systems
- Serves as internal consultant for use of models by business users
- Manages a small group of innovative and talented individuals in these endeavors
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven ability to manage through multiple levels of an organization and drive results
- Ability to translate desired outcomes into measurable, continuous processes
- Well-organized, dependable, self-sufficient
- At least five years of prior experience directly managing the support and continued development of complex analytical systems, including but not limited to, forecasting and optimization
- At least five years of prior experience with systems delivery, including the development of comprehensive testing and training plans, with a proven track record of user adoption success
- Prior experience in the transportation or logistics space, both as a business user and working with software vendors and consultants
- Experienced leader of people, including the management of individuals with highly technical backgrounds
- Uncanny ability to gain consensus and move projects forward in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
· Four-year degree, ideally with a concentration in management, IT Systems and Data Analysis, or commensurate work experience
- PMP required
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.