Director, Strategic Operations, Product Platform at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Now Platform is the core technology layer that empowers everything at ServiceNow, from our best in class SaaS offerings to our partner and developer ecosystem and as a standalone PaaS offering. As ServiceNow continues to aggressively grow and innovate, we are looking for a strong professional to join our Product Platform Strategic Operations team as we scale to $15B+ in revenue annually. This is a unique opportunity to shape and execute the next-generation platform strategy for a $100B+ company.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Operations, Product Platform, the Director of Strategic Operations will drive operations, strategy, and cross-functional initiatives for the Platform Organization.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work cross functionally to structure problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses to turn data into meaningful insights, drive actionable recommendations and program manage cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of results
- Drive Operational Rhythms required to ensure the effective monitoring and analysis of critical KPIs
- Partner with the FP&A and Talent Acquisition teams on year-round budgeting and HC planning / reporting for the Platform org
- Optimize various process initiatives to drive greater alignment between product and workflow product teams, thereby increasing agility and innovation
- Assist with increase in decision-making velocity to ensure we innovate faster for our customers by constantly removing internal inhibitors.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting, business / product operations, corporate strategy or corporate development or investment banking / private equity
- Highly analytical with ability to translate data into actionable insights and communicate them simply and effectively to engineers and non-engineers alike
- Effective cross-functional leader, able to partner across diverse individuals and teams, including engineering, analytics, design, marketing, and senior executives
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills in front of customers and partners and internal stakeholders
- Self-starter with growth mindset
- MBA (from a top business school) preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.