DSP Partner Success Manager at Expedia Group
ExpediaData Services & Platforms
Expedia Group is a leader in using technology to drive business, and that’s where we come in. Our mission in DSP is to make access to data undeniably easy through technology and solutions that unleash the creativity of our people to unlock the power of the world’s best travel platform.
Our products are used by engineers, analysts and data scientists to process date in real-time powering algorithms, deliver complex analytics, and helping our customers find their dream holiday or trip. Add to that our integrated, value-led partner approach and we’re able to bring forward solutions that drive decisions faster and innovation further, keeping Expedia at the forefront of technology and travel.
Partner Services provides platform support and integration leadership for our partner Brands. We are technical consultants that help our partners optimize the use of our platform. We make data access, data management, data movement and analytics easier to access and comprehend. Partner Services is part of the overall DSP Product Team, connecting customer needs to new platform products.
As a Partner Success Manager you are an extraordinary, customer oriented individual, driven in providing support, clarity and engagement, making Partner experience seamless, reliable and transparent. You will establish key relationships across EG’s Partners, identifying areas where DSP can further grow and develop through active listening, training & 1:1 engagement. You will be the point of contact for all partner related issues, needs, and coordination of technical requirements between the partner and DSP product & technology teams. You will ensure our partners are provided with the knowledge they need about DSP products and services, our platform performance and service levels, and how they can use DSP tools within their technology ecosystem. You will also be an active participant in the deployment, services, and support of the strategy across the whole of Expedia Group.
Join the team and help us create an exciting set of products and services for data at the center of Expedia Group’s global travel platform. We’re building and running a next generation, multi-tenant led data platform and services to scale with the business and unlock value from data for applications, algorithms and analytics.What you'll do:
- You will build strategic relationships, providing service support for our Partners, delivering platform openness to our end users, improving Partner experience with DSP and providing solutions that optimize their experience.
- You are responsible for coordinating partner projects through the DSP organization – collaborating with our Product, SOE, Architecture and Engineering teams to achieve expected outcomes.
- You will define and deliver business report cards and collaborate with partners to identify DSP Data platform onboarding and integration opportunities.
- You will build and deliver customer facing metrics, performance indicators, for partners utilizing our hybrid-cloud data ecosystem
- In partnership with DSP Analytics, you will establish platform performance metrics and aim to define performance expectations on behalf of users on our platform
- You will lead customer focused initiatives and influence product roadmaps by establishing a clear feedback loop.
- You will act as Product owner for Partner Success and drive internal customer experience projects which improve customer experience for technologies our partners use, owning requirements, influencing prioritization and partnership with product and engineering to deliver.
- You will raise the bar on our training and educational frameworks for end-users. Strengthen and streamline our platform documentation, user documentation, and integration materials.
- You will build and manage relationships with across our brands.
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter and an expert account manager, with experience in technology, data or analytics field.
- You’re a superb communicator, and care about customer success. You work every day to ensure your customers have everything they need to be successful.
- You enjoy being hands-on with partners, understanding how their business operates and understand how we can optimize to make them even better.
- You bring data to the table, to help make better decisions and measure success.
- You love partnering with technology teams to gain understanding of how technology solves end-user problems, and helping end-users take advantage of solutions.
- You like to teach and have a knack for making complex technologies easy to understand.
- You are deadline driven, team focused, adaptable and have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You’re willing to roll-up your sleeves, identify growth opportunities, build programs and generating content around them to help users better understand how to use our products.
- Ability to pick-up, learn, and quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS tech concepts.
- BA Degree
- 5+ years of account management, project or program management, preferably in technology or business intelligence field.
- Hands on experience with reporting tools, like Tableau, Excel, PowerBI.
- Preferred familiarity with common data warehousing, Data Lake services and analytical tools (e.g. Relational DB’s, Hadoop, Tableau
WHY JOIN US:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property. Check out the campus and latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campus
*LI-AN1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.