Executive Administrative Assistant
Would you like to help our company ensure its security and continue to be at the forefront of travel technology? Would you like to ensure that Expedia’s employees, consumers, and partners have a safe and secure experience while operating our services and brands?
Are you professional, have technical acumen, able to work independently but also coordinate well with a team, work quickly and accurately, and have a dream to be a leader?
The Enterprise Risk & Security (eRS) team at Expedia Group is seeking someone who will lead projects from start to finish and on time with limited supervision. You will take a proactive approach along and can see all the pieces of the puzzle to avoid possible complications.
What you’ll do:
- Provide executive support to two VP executives within the organization
- Handle complex, detailed calendars, scheduling logistics, budget, and planning for your executive as well as team events, large meetings, video/voice conference calls, and offsites
- Arrange and schedule multifaceted domestic and international travel itineraries and related details
- Create and process weekly expense reports
- Organize group events both on-and offsite
- Work in tandem with other global executive assistants on all related matters
- Research and craft presentations and/or documents of varying levels of complexity, as well as other special projects as assigned
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience working with senior-level executives, preferably in a high tech environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, including strong editing/proofreading skills, tact, poise, and social skills
- A can-do attitude, the ability to prioritize a demanding work load and be flexible/pivot priorities as needed while maintaining a sense of humor
- A desire to be inventive, dedicated as well as be discreet, multi-task, and work independently
- Experience working with and guiding a team of admins including team coordination for events and meetings is a plus
- A college degree or applicable work experience is preferred
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.