Experienced Consultant, Customer Experience
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game-changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
Due to increasing demand for our consulting and project delivery services in the marketplace, West Monroe Partners has an immediate need for an Experienced Consultant for our CRM (Salesforce) team within the Customer Experience Practice. You will participate in business process due diligence, gathering requirements, designing solutions, creation and documentation of end-user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects and implementing configurations. You will create, document and test system interface specifications and client business processes. In this role, you will be creating and maintaining system-related documentation, such as business requirements, user guides, process flows, configuration worksheets, project binders, status reports, etc. with all pertinent project information. Lastly, you will assist in the on-time, on-budget, high-quality delivery of Salesforce solution implementations.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Consultants work onsite with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement transformational business solutions
- Strong understanding of the capabilities and limitations of various platforms and can clearly communicate those to customers
- Lead/assist with discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
- Assist in re-engineering business and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform, including templates specific to Private Equity, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, and Banking/Credit Unions
- Identify and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
- Perform analysis and decomposition of complex business information into Use Cases and User Stories
- Use strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of information and analytics-based customer experience strategy transformation projects
- Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success
Here's what you need to bring to the table:
We require Salesforce professionals that are go-getters with the following experience and skills:
- Experienced candidates must have 2 - 3 + years of hands-on experience working on the Salesforce platform or will be considered for depth on other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, Saleslogix, Oracle On-Demand, or similar)
- Candidate should have direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market companies
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.