Expert Training Programs - Senior Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Expert Programs team provides the most advanced members of our ecosystem with the training and recognition that rewards their expertise and years of experience. Partner with these experts to promote them and keep them current.
The Expert Programs Senior Manager will own the organizational aspect and initially manage the delivery of the Architect program offered by the Training and Certification organization. This manager will work with all employees and leaders across the ServiceNow organization and across the wider ServiceNow ecosystem to coordinate training sessions, identify executional efficiencies, and iterate the materials in terms of content and method of delivery.
This role requires a deep understanding of expert training programs and the target architect audience. They will use their experience and ideas to provide creative and scalable solutions that resonate with participants while achieving expected outcomes from business units and program stakeholders. This will require someone who is quick on their feet, creative in their troubleshooting, has superior organizational and program management skills, and is confident in their communication and facilitation skills.
What you get to do in this role:
• You will serve as the Delivery Manager for the Certified Technical Architect program.
• Project manage learning and development initiatives including coordination of logistics, managing materials, community management, and providing a critical eye to ensure content is ready for delivery.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with internal and external partners, vendors, and consultants as needed.
• Work with the content creation team in creating the right type of material to solve for the specific business/team needs.
• Work with the content creation team to identify and create alternative training solutions to better suit the needs of the business i.e. self-service, videos, eLearning, etc.
• Continuously improve training offerings and processes by monitoring and evaluating program through feedback and evaluation.
• Organize past and current learning materials into a central library.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Experience delivering expert training programs for demanding technical organizations
• Excellent project and program management and organization skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders
• Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including understanding of training trends and best practices
• An understanding of diverse learning needs which vary across countries, regions and business units
• A creative perspective and eye for detail
• A resourceful "roll up your sleeves and get things done" mentality
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .