Field Business Operations Lead at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are seeking a Lead to join our Field Business Operations team to partner with a Sales Major Area VP and Sales Managers in the Americas, managing support functions essential to sales force productivity. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting sales through annual planning territory management, quota setting, pipeline analysis and hygiene, and ad hoc reporting. The Field Business Operations Lead will be a key partner to the success of sales explosive growth by driving operational excellence.
What you get to do in this role:
- Support the weekly top-line forecast process by attending sales leadership forecast meetings to ensure forecast accuracy and hygiene and drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards
- Lead the annual planning of aligned Major Area including territory design, quota setting and headcount
- Provide business partners with actionable insights into pipeline analysis to help identify areas of opportunity or risk
- Compile and analyze data metrics to prepare presentations for Quarterly Business Reviews
- Create recurring and ad hoc reports and analytics in support of meeting sales initiatives and targets
- Drive operational excellence by managing a clean forecast of all sales opportunities and accounts
- Communicate effectively with sales partners on key initiatives and process improvements
- Point of contact for onboarding and offboarding of field sales team
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years proven experience of Sales Operations in a software sales organization
- Ability to influence through collaboration and partnership
- Strong business acumen, ability to communicate effectively to successfully support sales leaders
- Independent thinker who requires minimal supervision
- Having a growth mindset with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail of large data sets
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Anaplan and Tableau a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.