French Bilingual Customer Service Representative ($1,500 sign-on bonus!) at Trupanion (Seattle, WA)
As a Customer Service Representative, your role is the heart and soul of the Trupanion family, and you love helping as many people and pets as possible. You provide support to customers who contact us about their pet's medical insurance over the phone and through email. You're a great listener who can truly hear their customer and their problems and can problem-solve while handling complex, gray-area situations. You're comfortable navigating sensitive conversations with escalated customers with a focus on providing the best experience. You are empathetic and emotionally resilient.
We have a growing population of French-speaking Trupanion members, so we are looking for more team members who can assist both our French and English-speaking members. We do offer a sign-on bonus of $1,500 for all French Bilingual Customer Service Representatives!
(Please submit a cover letter with your application!)
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service focused role
- Fluency in French and English
- Passion for providing a positive customer experience
- Experience working in a Veterinary Clinic is a plus
Flexible Work Locations:
While we love seeing everyone in the office, we are a hybrid workforce! Our Contact Center is able to hire full-time remote positions in states other than California, Florida, Georgia, and New York. Unfortunately, we are unable to hire in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois or New York unless you already hold an active Property & Casualty license. Ifyou are currently P&C licensed, you will receive a $1,500 sign-on bonus!
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off and 9 paid float holidays (you can decide which days are most important to you!)
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Seattle Office Amenities: Free on-site gym, free dog walking services for office pets during business hours, free parking, and paid ORCA cards.
We're all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We're focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself: https://www.facebook.com/Trupanion/videos/10155423763702974/
We're more than insurance - we're a tech company too! Learn more about how you can use Trupanion to pay your vet directly here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdWZ4KHiPTQ
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.