Head of Usability at EagleView
EagleView is looking for a Head of Usability with a passion for building great user interfaces!
- Plan and execute on research initiatives to help understand the needs of users, improve the usability of our product, uncover new business opportunities, and inform our roadmap.
- Collaborate with Product teams to integrate research at all stages of the product development process, from problem definition to post-launch validation.
- Collaborates with product management and engineering to help define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, experience, and visuals.
- Oversees development of deep user persona understanding and champions user needs in product development.
- Conceptualizes original ideas that bring simplicity to complex design requirements.
- Creates wireframes, user flows/journeys, and site maps that communicate interaction design concepts.
- Documents the user experience through mockups, design specs, and prototype demos.
- Executes UX and visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Creates and communicates design guidelines, patterns, and libraries.
- Acts as a user experience evangelist for the team and stakeholders.
- Oversee the planning and execution of pragmatic and insightful research with the team: designing and running tests, recruiting testers, and analyzing results.
- Relevant experience – 8-10 years of professional experience designing interactive products and building intuitive solutions.
- UX toolkit – Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Axure, Figma and/or other relevant prototyping tools
- Agile experience - Experience collaborating with Product and Engineering teams in an agile environment on research, strategy, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts.
- Strong bias towards action - can manage multiple projects and stakeholders to drive tangible outcomes.
- Strong communicator – skilled at advocating for and incorporating user-center design techniques into dev cycle.
- Domain experience is considered a plus
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.