Offerings Delivery, Principal Methods SME at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Outcomes Excellence Team, within Customer Outcomes, equips ServiceNow’s Customers, Partners and Employees with methods, tools, leading practices and offerings that accelerate adoption and achieve business outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
As an Offerings Delivery Methods SME, you will be the leading expert to define, understand, develop and communicate service offerings delivery methods and supporting assets. You will actively manage the maintenance of the current methods and assets and lead the creation of new methods based on industry proven leading practices. You will provide expert insight, industry knowledge and experience to drive and lead a cross functional team on the creation of new methods and assets to support the delivery of new offerings in partnership with the service business owners and GTM teams. This will include creation and updates to assets and process activities, revising and updating existing delivery methods as new requirements are defined and identifying improvement opportunities of current services delivery methods. You will lead and manage the implementation of new offering delivery methods through a structured Project Management approach and manage field resources, schedules, issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. You will be responsible to lead all OCM related activities to communicate and enable the ecosystem on changes and new service offering delivery methods and supporting assets.
This role requires in-depth knowledge and experience implementing ServiceNow projects in order to understand and develop the delivery methods and approaches. The individual must have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, proven practice with project management principals, strong leadership, and attention to detail. This role must have the ability to view all activities from an ecosystem lens to drive results, proven experience with cross functional collaboration and demonstrated effective impact / influence. The successful candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering value and someone who is uncompromising in delivery of high-quality results. This role requires a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, someone who embraces new challenges, is innovative and is a great team player. We like to have fun while we work, this person should too.
For this role, you will be accountable to:
- Provide expert knowledge, insight and understanding of services delivery methods and approaches
- Create, review and document offerings delivery method processes and drive the creation of the assets to support
- Identify and define Now Create platform requirements to support the methods (as required)
- Oversee and work collaboratively with the development team to ensure the technical solution meets the defined requirements
- Identify process gaps for improvements to existing delivery methods and supporting assets
- Document supporting processes and disseminate information to all relevant stakeholders
- Work with leadership to identify new services requiring delivery methods and assets and manage the creation and launch through project management principles and collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders
- Lead, drive and project manage service delivery improvement initiatives ensuring business objectives are met
- Provide status reporting regarding project deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Recognize and articulate opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness within your day to day activities
- Drive operational readiness and lead OCM activities for the launch of new service offerings delivery methods through enablement, awareness presentations and communications
- Establish standardized templates, approaches and metrics to expand, manage, and mature delivery approaches and methods.
- Drive adoption, awareness and enablement of our delivery teams to effectively and successfully deliver services
- Develop and manage CSI plans in collaboration with our delivery teams and business stakeholders to continuously improve and evolve our services delivery practices.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrable credentials as a leading Subject Matter Expert in delivery methods
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow business operations and project management
- Proven skills and experience in design thinking and methods design
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in an ambiguous and changing environment, the ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Facilitation skills in leading meetings with Leadership and diving business outcomes
- Exceptional ability to collaborate, openly communicates, present effectively across disciplines and groups, with partners and customers
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Business Management, or related field.
- Proven ability to successfully resource, drive and deliver projects on time, on budget and with quality.
- Strong customer focus, systems analysis and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills, ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, and ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various team sizes, including internal (onsite and remote) resources and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team,-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to ServiceNow, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Miro and Lucid Charts
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for driving execution at a detail level when necessary while maintaining the ability to see the big picture.
- Worked extensively in a global business model.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.