Regional Technical Manager at EagleView
Currently EagleView is looking for applicants for the role of Regional Technical Manager. If after reading more about the position below you feel like you might be the right person please take a few minutes to complete the brief application.
- Technical sales assistance with presentations to state and county and municipal clients, working in concert with the District Sales Manager or Regional VP.
- Respond to technical questions/issues raised by clients, coordinate response with home office staff.
- Assist the Customer Support Group with customer installations and training, as requested.
- Attend regional trade shows.
- Working with existing clients to ensure maximum deployment and usage within the different departments, to assist District Manager for maximum renewal potential.
- Support county and regional user groups as they are formed.
- Provide logistical support during image capture, as needed.
- Ancillary sales to existing customers.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years' geographic information systems (GIS) or geospatial experience required.
- The ability to travel up to 75%, primarily within the territory.
- Experience working with county, municipal and state government a plus.
- Experience with aerial imagery is a plus.