Renewal Specialist, Enterprise
At Pushpay, we exist to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. We are a high-octane SaaS company changing the way organizations connect and engage with their customers and stakeholders. Pushpay has seen incredible growth in the faith, education and non-profit sectors in America and around the world, changing the way churches and charities engage their communities using mobile technology while driving generosity. With a penchant for fast-paced growth, Pushpay is looking for the right people to help them keep innovating and breaking records. Is that you?
People come first: We believe that when we put people first, an amazing product, and profit will follow.
Generosity: We go above and beyond to delight our customers. We give of our time and knowledge freely and know that big change started with small acts of generosity.
Innovation: We pursue new ways of thinking. We are not afraid to make bold moves, and strive to find new ways of solving old problems.
Excellence: We will not settle for less; average is not acceptable.
Simplicity: We do meaningful things simply. Simplicity to us implies beauty, purity, and clarity.
What you will be doing:
The Enterprise Renewal Specialist is a high impact position combining equal parts relationship management, contract negotiation and client satisfaction. The MM RS is accountable for customer retention through the annual renewal process, and will work with our Customer Success Managers in serving our existing enterprise Pushpay customers to maintain their satisfaction and renewal of their next contract. This role is responsible for minimizing financial attrition, locking in the most favorable terms, identifying growth opportunities and providing insights to the business that improve future outcomes. Renewal Specialists are responsible for ensuring that customers are set up for success while maximizing the financial results for Pushpay.
- Become an expert within the faith vertical and your assigned enterprise accounts
- Manage renewal process and negotiate multi-variable contracts
- Research and prepare engagement strategy prior to each renewal
- Partner with CSM to develop and leverage customer relationships to improve customer experience and retention
- Partner with CSM to grow book of business by uncovering additional opportunities within existing customers
- Partner with CSM to drive usage and adoption and consult customers to increase successful adoption of the Pushpay platform.
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of experience in contract negotiations, B2B sales or account management focused on customer renewals within the technology or software industry
- Track record of success and over-achievement of quota in past positions
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment. Exceptional time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically at the executive level
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze data to address customer situations
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant account management experience