Solutions Architect - Location Flexible at Dropbox
As a Solutions Architect for our enterprise sales teams, you’ll play a huge role in helping companies understand the value of Dropbox Business. It’ll be your mission to demystify technology, optimize the sales process, and bash down any technical barriers that keep our customers from evaluating and adopting Dropbox.Responsibilities
- Support all products, all RTMs, and full sales cycle (solution discovery & recommendation, technical enablement, deployment, etc.)
- Provide deep technical expertise for both discrete products and multi-product solutions.
- Deliver solution evangelism and technical solution expertise direct to customers
- Conduct technical solution enablement and training to Sales Representatives, Account Managers, Service Delivery Partners (ex: Vendor Partners & Channel Partners)
- Provide a critical voice of the customer back to leadership and Dropbox Product teams
- Make every potential Dropbox customer happy with every interaction, being an ambassador for Dropbox and our unique culture at every opportunity
- Respond to technical questions in RFIs and RFPs
- Prior experience in a customer facing technical role. Background in sales engineering, technical account management, or professional services preferred.
- Technical expertise in SaaS applications, collaboration/productivity software, integrations with on-prem/cloud-hosted applications natively and through a REST API
- Ability to create technical content suitable for a variety of audiences (IT Admin, Developer, Manager, Executive, Business User) and formats (oral, written, presentation and video)
- Prior experience with CRM systems