You will be a Technical Program Manager in the Core Systems organization focused on Dropbox New Businesses and Store. This individual will drive the overall planning effort, write key technical specifications, and partner with key internal engineering teams as well as the product and design organizations in order to drive mission critical products inside Dropbox. You will be a thought leader and champion of the new businesses engineering team while also understanding the best way to integrate into the overall Dropbox engineering lifecycle. You will be able to assess the overall effectiveness of the products from the initial product design to regression and bug level escape in our product releases.
- Drive the overall planning effort, write key technical specifications, and partner with key internal engineering teams as well as the product and design organizations in order to drive awareness across all feature teams as well as marketing teams inside Dropbox.
- Thought leader and champion of the new businesses team while determining the best way to integrate into the overall Dropbox product suite.
- Assess the overall effectiveness of new businesses from the initial product design to regression and bug level escape in our product releases.
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Program Management field
- Ability to drive technology based solutions and architecture in partnership with engineering, product and design for new products as well as product growth.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to design and drive scalable process across a medium to large engineering organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive alignment amongst disparate stakeholders and hold others accountable for tasks without direct authority
- Solid planning and project management skills
- Self-starter, self-motivating - they are proactive about identifying risks, issues and gaps and taking ownership of solving problems
- They will able to thrive in open / ambiguous environments
- Proven experience in Agile project management. PSM/CSM certification is a plus.
- Driving process at scale in medium to large software companies
- Communication & Relationship building
Read Full Job Description