Value Realization Strategist at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking a Strategist to join the Customer Outcomes team which is an integral part of the Global Customer and Partner Services team. This is a customer facing role that leads strategic, consultative interactions to build consensus and alignment on how core capabilities of the ServiceNow platform create customer value as part of our Customer Success engagements. Through years of practical experience, executive gravitas and fundamental knowledge of business and technology trends, the strategist builds and develops trusted advisor relationships with customers, partners and internally across ServiceNow.
What you get to do:
- Value Realization Advisory
- Provide full lifecycle business outcome and value realization advisory
- Engage customers to expertly define and manage value realization engagements at select key customers, leveraging ServiceNow methodologies
- Lead discovery workshops to develop value baselines and value realization assessments
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet customer business objectives
- Provide analytical expertise to help assess and prioritize accounts and strategies
- Create high-quality deliverables that communicate strategic alignment, value achieved and opportunities to optimize investments to create more value
- Expertly communicate and advise in 1:1 and 1: many environments
- Thought leadership
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of new IP (best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.)
- Innovate on current methods and frameworks
- Collaborate with and enable the ServiceNow Customer Success teams on a business consulting approach to support renewals and new sales
To be successful, the ideal candidate would have:
- A minimum of 12+ years of relevant experience:
- Management consultant/ ex-management consultant from a top tier consulting firm with exposure to cloud technologies or a customer-facing business strategy manager with a leading technology vendor
- Executive / leadership experience working on digital transformation projects and/or enterprise software deployments preferred
- Adept at navigating cross functional business processes and Industry trends (Significant experience in a major industry (FSI, Telco, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.) is preferred
- Experience developing and growing C-Level relationships with an ability to simplify and communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- High level of executive gravitas with a humble demeanor
- Exemplary analytical and financial acumen
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.