Digital and Creative Services Project Manager at Trupanion
Trupanion is seeking a Digital and Creative Services Project Manager to lead complex cross-functional marketing projects. Project Managers are involved with the full project life cycle, from project intake, planning, kick-off, to execution, launch and post-production assessments. This role will also participate in the management of Sprints for the marketing team, facilitating an efficient operation and production across all parts of the team including e-commerce and creative services, aiming to hit metrics to deem the Sprint successful.
The ideal candidate is someone who has knowledge of cross-functional teams, specifically with a technical understanding of websites, email and text marketing, and is passionate about operational excellence. As a part of the operations infrastructure, team members thrive in a fast-paced environment, provide transparent lines of communication, and can articulate opportunities for action from operational insights and reports. You must be a detail-oriented individual who can problem solve, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization.
- Establish work plans with input and consensus from requestors and stakeholders that define project phases, activities/tasks, dates/duration and resources.
- Support, organize and encourage the multiple team members assigned to your projects in order to execute work plans and deliver high-quality results that satisfy project objectives.
- Produce project management documentation, such as project plans/timelines, comprehensive scopes of work, project requirements and success criteria, meeting materials and presentations, status reports, and other project documentation.
- Regularly communicate project status with internal and external partners, including key accomplishments, next steps, issues/risks/items for management attention, including raising key decisions as required.
- Ensure quality of project work and maintain timelines throughout all phases of the project(s).
- Support the team by providing guidance/coaching on how to complete the project or task and helping to organize this.
- Collaborate and contribute to the project manager team by participating in and leading cross-training opportunities, growth of skills and development, coordination of projects and resources, partnering in wide-scale campaigns, and supporting all facets of the department.
- BA/BS degree and / or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 3-5 years of e-commerce-related Project Management experience or experience managing multiple marketing priorities dependent on technical-systems.
- Experience using project management softwares such as JIRA or Wrike
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to resolve ambiguity bringing teams and business groups into alignment.
- Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project.
- Self-starter with ability to build a strong rapport with resources across multiple functional areas.
- Willingness to learn software/tools/methodologies including project management software.
- Experience fostering a positive and productive work environment with the ability to lead, build teams, and motivate staff.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We are all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We are focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Look inside our office and see for yourself:
Trupanion Team DNA
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better our work and ourselves.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.