Director, Business Process Transformation & Program Management at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Global Deal Management (GDM) team enables revenue growth by maximizing value for ServiceNow and our customers through effective proposal management, deal structuring, and subscription analytics. As part of the Customer Success Group, we are focused on providing an outstanding experience to our customers and partners and delivering simple, seamless digital processes to support that experience.
As the Director of Business Process Transformation and Program Management in the GDM team, you are a team builder, problem solver and process and data oriented thinker by nature who can connect strategy and execution and establish process-oriented rigor to deliver digital solutions. You bring thought leadership in business strategy and process management to effectively deliver innovation to the Global Deal Management operational ecosystem. You're well-rounded with the ability to define the right balance between structure and agility that enables GDM teams to run fast. Lastly, you are a self starter with a high degree of rigor, organization, and discipline to get things done.
You are accountable for leading a team of program and project managers in addition to rolling up your sleeves to lead programs yourself, that improve, digitize, optimize and transform Global Deal Management operational policies, processes and systems. This will require you to deeply understand GDM’s target state operating model and drive the delivery of new business capabilities and solutions to the Sales and Customer facing teams that run the business day in and day out. You will be developing engagement models with other cross- functions, ensuring alignment with cross-functional and functional stakeholders and delivering smooth execution of our broad portfolio of programs and projects, including ensuring business outcomes, success criteria and business metrics are met post-project deployment.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a change agent and a leader and you are a player and coach. You will be a strong Customer and Sales advocate and have a passion for demonstrating the contribution of transformation programs to operational KPI’s. We are looking for someone with high energy, a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and a deep desire to deliver results.
What you get to do in this role:
Program, Project and Portfolio Management
- Develop engagement models with corporate program teams to ensure GDM program interlock, engage with stakeholders to ensure clearly defined and documented success criteria, guide PM’s to clearly define business impact of programs and projects and provide guidance to ensure smooth project execution.
- Engage with the GDM Business Data & Analytics leader and team when new data models and analytics capabilities are required as an integrated process-oriented solution. Engage with Business Operations and Sales Engagement leader when Sales training and enablement is required as a part of a Sales focused program.
- Accountable for evaluating and teeing up decisions regarding project intake, prioritization, resourcing, risk mitigation and trade-offs to GDM leadership for discussion and decision making.
- Bring project management best practices that are suited for ServiceNow, enabling the balance between project agility and rigor.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience leading teams who have delivered business process transformation on a large, medium and small scale (please be prepared to showcase examples and results)
- Deep experience mentoring program and project managers including: project management techniques, stakeholder engagement, project execution, business impact quantification, etc…
- Experience at a SaaS company with domain expertise in transformational programs like CRM, CPQ, Entitlement Management, Product Instrumentation and Telemetry, Product and Services Deal Management and Product Usage Analytics
- Proven experience building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others
- Advanced problem-solving, organization, and time management skills
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback identifies and drives areas of improvement
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- The ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in record time.
- Deep understanding of SaaS GTM processes and systems, with the ability to take a business capability oriented view towards project execution.
- 8+ years large scale project/program management experience in a high-tech, preferably SaaS company; Consulting experience a plus
- Experience in business capability models; understanding of how data flows and is consumed in enterprise workflows
- Agile, Six Sigma and/or PMP certifications highly desired
- Preferred education: technical undergraduate degree + MBA
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.