Executive Consultant at ServiceNow
Location: Remote, PA; Remote, MI; Remote, NY
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking Executive Consultants to join our Inspire Program. Inspire is focused on our largest and most innovative customers. Executive Consultants challenge enterprise executives to think differently about how to drive top line revenue by improving employee and customer experience in even the most minor of interactions. They work with multiple pre-sales teams to design impactful solutions and experiences that cross disciplines, bring together people and technology, and enable Enterprise Service Management.
While collaborating with customers, sales, and enablement, the Executive Consultants will leverage industry and operational experience to elegantly articulate the advantage of the ServiceNow platform being built on a single cloud platform that consists of one user interface, one code base and one data model in alignment with each customer’s business goals and objectives. The Executive Consultant will also lead and participate in the delivery of workshops, best practice and educational sessions to existing customers and partners.
What you get to do in this role:
- Advise senior executives at G2K organizations undergoing business growth, industry and/or technology trends and digital transformations
- Define and manage advisory engagements, leveraging ServiceNow Inspire deliverables and methodologies
- Lead discovery workshops with CXO leadership teams to understand business objectives problem statements of our prospects and customers
- Document and present industry and operational experience insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives.
- Work with ServiceNow teams to create and present roadmaps, high-level architecture and digital transformations leveraging the ServiceNow platform and services that support customer business objectives
- Work with the ServiceNow Business Value Consultants to define and document the impact the ServiceNow solution will have on an organization’s ability to operate and transform their business.
- Recommend strategic drivers, business outcomes, metrics and KPI’s to quantify solution impact and drive continual service improvement.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow business units
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
- Understand and communicate high-level governance and operating models on the ServiceNow platform and integrations with existing frameworks and platforms
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years Management experience as a client executive, consulting partner level leader, Manager/Director/VP, or in a fast-growth, technology company; and/or
- Executive experience managing, operating and/or transforming corporate shared services functions (e.g. IT, HR, CSM, etc.) organizations
- Bachelor’s degree (required); Masters a plus (Business or Technical preferred)
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries
- Excellent understanding of shared services operational models
- Basic to advanced understanding of multiple solution domains – including Business Management, HR Service Management, Enterprise Service Management, Operations Management and Application Development
- Experience in developing and growing C-Level relationships with an ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Consultative skills including issue diagnosis, unpacking and advising on CXO level challenges
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Cross functional program and project management skills.
- Expertise overseeing or designing, implementing and managing advanced architectures in an application domain and integrating systems or platforms
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel up to 70%
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.