GCO Compliance Manager at Expedia Group
Sr. Compliance Manager, Retail Loss
Are you a leader passionate about reducing financial risk and driving global change and process improvement?
Expedia Group is seeking an Operations and Compliance Manager who will be responsible for leading our Retail Loss in Contact Center Governance. We are looking for an independent leader to reduce financial exposure and drive cost savings through the use of efficient processes and reduction of errors made within those processes. We seek a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work. We are passionate about our customers and with your analytical mindset and curiosity along with tried leadership ability, you will help you transform organization to deliver value to Expedia. You have a strong aptitude to see the big picture and execute on a grass roots level to improve overall performance.
Bring your strong analytical and problem-solving skills to enable the identification of trends and opportunities for process and functional improvements. We need your passion for detail, organization and the ability to balance individual contribution, with a strong team orientation. In this role you will collaborate with teams across our Global organization defining process and procedure and driving improvements to achieve our goals. You will be working in a dynamic environment playing a highly adaptable role within our organization to craft innovative ways of working. You will bring the results of your analyses to life with a detailed understanding of fraud trend and analyst-level quality and delivery, providing recommendations to improve our customer experience, and reduce chargebacks through data and insightful analyses.
What you'll do:
- You will drive operational excellence, making data-led recommendations that influence decisions and outcomes to drive the business forward
- You will execute on a variety of areas such as delivery against business operational targets, vendor management, customer experience and business/stakeholder reporting (team development and mentoring are a key part of this role).
- You will collaborate with business and technical teams to resolve complex problems
- You will liaise with multiple business and Service Delivery partners, functioning as an objective body that reviews and evaluates risk and compliance concerns across the network
- You will act as a change engine for the business, ensuring innovations / developments are led to successful implementation.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of forward-thinking experience in a highly analytical global operations environment
- You are experienced managing risk for Contact Center Operations
- You are a tried leader with ability to attract and retain strong talent while engaging and motivating direct reports and key partners
- You are a leader who interacts reciprocally, elicits consensus and builds rapport with teams of various functions at all levels
- You are skilled at translating business strategy (prevention, automation, cost recovery and experience) to operational plans and cross functional team alignment, leading strategic projects and driving priorities and execution across brands and regions.
- You possess experience working through complex business problems and partnering with internal clients using a consultative approach
- Six Sigma Certification preferred
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-CW1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.