HI Business Owner - Strategic Enablement (Now on Now)
This position reports to: HI Global Transformation Director
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
About this Role:
We consider ourselves to be Customer Zero, the first enterprise to implement ServiceNow innovations before we make them available to the public. We call this Now on Now. ‘HI’ is ServiceNow’s customer-facing application to obtain service & support. HI supports 56,000 customer administrators, 11,000 partners, and 160,000 community members. We use our own world-class solutions to improve the way our customers and employees work. This role supports our ability showcase the value of using ServiceNow to prospective & existing customers (Now on Now). Through consistently evaluating product roadmap, adherence, best practice & value we support our sales organization with content that showcase’s potential to customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Consistently evaluate HI’s alignment to our Product features and maintain collateral
- Through product roadmap discovery raise feature value/gaps to HI owners
- Analyze & report on value & KPI’s for continuous business improvement
- Work with our executive ‘Now on Now’ team/s to provide latest state & stories
- Work with our Marketing team to support multi-channel content creation
- Engage with Sales leadership to support their understanding of our Now on Now story
- Advocate HI’s ‘Now on Now’ story to Customers via EBC’s & user groups
- Support customer awareness and adoption of services provided on HI
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A strong ability to work multiple relationships internally and externally
- High competency in Information Technology and cloud software
- A passion for customer experience & customer success
- Experience working with Sales & Marketing executive leadership
- Creative with content creation (solid draft standard)
- Ability to define strategy beyond short/mid-term
- Correlate business pain to best practice
- Driven and excited by a fast-paced, high growth environment
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.