- Proactively manage customer relationships from sales handoff to successful implementation. Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how Skilljar can be leveraged to meet and exceed these goals.
- Organize and coordinate customer onboarding and training through virtual web conferences and help documentation.
- Act as project manager by setting implementation expectations, managing project plan in partnership with customer champion(s), and coordinating customer teams to drive success through implementation.
- Collect customer product requests and drive agile prioritization through Skilljar’s development process. Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Act as subject-matter expert of the Skilljar product to drive product adoption.
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues during implementation.
- Partner with Account Management, Customer Success, and Product Support teams to ensure customers are fully supported through the implementation process and beyond.
- Drive KPIs to measure and support overall customer health and success during the implementation phase of the Skilljar customer lifecycle.
- 3+ years in an implementation or similar role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts to provide guidance with implementation and solutions to include familiarity with Single Sign-On, APIs, and other integrations.
- Proven ability to interact with and drive projects at VP and Director client levels, to collaborate with customers, and set and manage expectations through implementation.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload to include driving implementation projects for several customers at a time while addressing each customer’s unique needs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience a major plus.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
The CompanySkilljar's mission is to empower Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Leading global enterprise organizations such as Cisco and Verizon rely on Skilljar to accelerate customer onboarding and time-to-value. Backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the customer training platform of choice for enterprises. We are a professional and experienced team with roots from Amazon, and a fun work environment just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup. Come join our team! Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.