Lead Process Solutions Manager
Expedia is seeking a Lead Process Solutions Manager within the Enablement Solutions organization of Lodging Partner Services (LPS) focused on driving strategic process improvement initiatives across LPS. The Lead Process Solutions Manager must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. The incumbent should be able to provide thought leadership for improving the business, and tactically execute high profile projects focused driving efficiency, experience improvements and/ or revenue uplift.
- Provide thought leadership - envisioning a future state of operational excellence, driving high impact business improvements globally within LPS.
- Define strategy and define program roadmaps setting realistic expectations of project delivery, identify resource bottlenecks and gaps, and cross team dependencies.
- Provide on-going visibility into project roadmap: developing and negotiating work priorities, engaging stakeholders via regular communications/meetings/presentation with updates, articulate impact of new projects or changed priorities.
- Work tactically to deliver on business improvement initiatives utilizing skills to develop processes, define policies, and engage technology to make needed improvements.
- Serve as a change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization.
- Drive culture of innovation and continuous improvement through best practice sharing and visible hands-on leadership.
- Coach/ mentor team members on process improvement techniques, program and project management framework
- Develop stakeholder relationships and become a trusted advisor for the business.
- Participate in hiring activities and decisions.
- Able to build measurement systems and use/ interpret data to evaluate and make business improvement recommendations (experience with SQL, pivot tables, or tableau a plus).
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior leadership to understand business goals, analyze opportunities and develop improvement project roadmaps
- Demonstrated analytical skills – proficient in organizing, analyzing and interpreting data to make fact-based decisions and drive root cause elimination
- Demonstrated ability in developing strategy, and influencing and communicating across teams and workgroups
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills evidenced by results in past positions
- Demonstrated Change Management experience including the ability to work with improvement team sponsors to address barriers
- Demonstrated Program and Project Management experience, including managing a project portfolio, driving a timeline to completion, following-up, organizing multiple action plans within multiple functions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, from individual contributor to executive management - structuring information and utilizing PowerPoint or other resources to communicate ideas and actions
- Ability to make independent decisions, self-starter, ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- High attention to detail.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- 10+ years of Program Management, Lean Six Sigma, Agile, or related functions or in Principal role for consulting and/or analytics
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, Certified Lean Sensei, Certified Quality Engineer, is required
- Experience driving transformative change in organizations, globally
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business (preferably in a quantitative field or equivalent combination of education and experience); Advanced degree a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Travel Industry, Contact Centers a plus
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.