Lead Process Solutions Manager
Expedia is seeking a Lead Process Solutions Manager within the Enablement Solutions organization of Lodging Partner Services (LPS) focused on driving strategic process improvement goals across LPS.
The Lead Process Solutions Manager must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. The incumbent should be able to provide thought leadership for improving the business, and strategically execute high profile projects focused driving efficiency, experience improvements and/ or revenue uplift.
What You'll Do:
Provide thoughtful leadership - envisioning a future state of operational excellence, driving high impact business improvements globally within LPS.
Define strategy and define program road-maps setting realistic expectations of project delivery, identify resource bottlenecks and gaps, and cross team dependencies.
- Provide ongoing visibility into project road-map: developing and negotiating work priorities, engaging stakeholders via regular communications/meetings/presentation with updates, articulate impact of new projects or changed priorities.
- Work strategically to deliver on business improvement initiatives utilizing skills to develop processes, define policies, and engage technology to make needed improvements.
- Serve as a change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization.
- Drive culture of innovation and continuous improvement through best practice sharing and visible hands-on leadership.
- Coach/ mentor team members on process improvement techniques, program and project management framework
- Develop stakeholder relationships and become a trusted advisor for the business.
- Participate in hiring activities and decisions.
- Able to build measurement systems and use/ interpret data to evaluate and make business improvement recommendations (experience with SQL, pivot tables, or tableau a plus)
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior leadership to understand business goals, analyze opportunities and develop improvement project road-maps
- Demonstrated analytical skills – proficient in organizing, analyzing and interpreting data to make fact-based decisions and drive root cause elimination
- Demonstrated ability in developing strategy, and influencing and communicating across teams and work-groups
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills evidenced by results in past positions
- Demonstrated Change Management experience including the ability to work with improvement team sponsors to address barriers
- Demonstrated Program and Project Management experience, including leading a project portfolio, driving a timeline to completion, following-up, organizing multiple action plans within multiple functions
- Ability to balance out technical requirements as it relates to process workflows and drive iterations for process, influence product, and people.
- Ability to manage time and work in a global team environment across APAC, EMEA, the Americas.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, from individual contributor to executive management - structuring information and utilizing PowerPoint or other resources to communicate ideas and actions
- Ability to make independent decisions, self-starter, ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and high attention to detail
- 10+ years of Program Management, Lean Six Sigma, Agile, or related functions or in Principal role for consulting and/or analytics
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, Certified Lean Sensei, Certified Quality Engineer, is required
- Experience driving transformative change in organizations, globally
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business (preferably in a quantitative field or equivalent combination of education and experience); Advanced degree a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Travel Industry, Contact Centers a plus
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.