Manager, Creator Workflows, Expert Services at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
A Manager in the Creator Workflows team is a position in our professional services (Customer Outcomes) organization focused on all aspects of leading an expert team of resources (Business and Technical Consultants) in timely, high quality delivery work for ServiceNow customers. This work can consist of consultation, advisory guidance, and implementation relating to the ServiceNow platform products and processes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide business and technical leadership to our Consultants, Customers, and Partners - often in a billable capacity within an engagement
- Directly responsible for hiring, ensuring enablement of, developing, and managing high-performing experts who consult, implement, and configure the ServiceNow Creator Workflows and Platform products for our customers and with our Partner Ecosystem
- Define and manage metrics and KPIs for team members
- Support Services Go to Market sales pursuits by proposing strategy, ensuring leading practice solutions and accurate delivery scoping
- Partner with internal teams to support training, enablement, product management, and best practices organizations
- Promote and drive continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Build and nurture the Business Unit (BU) relationship through partnership for joint goals
- Meet with Customer Leadership to position the use of ServiceNow expert resources as part of several different delivery models including with partners, advisory expertise, and independent implementation work
- An average of 25% travel annually
- Key Performance Measurements may include but are not limited to:
- Traditional professional services business measurements (budgets, revenue, etc.)
- Productivity / utilization
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Product consumption and/or adoption
- Talent recruitment and development
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a professional services organization in one (or more) of the following roles (required):
- Product Management
- Services Sales
- Program/Project Management
- Process Engineering
- 5+ years of consulting experience for complex, global organizations, preferably in a platform architecture capacity
- To be highly motivated, driven and passionate about the intersection of technology and business challenges
- Experience with professional services resource management
- Experience working with budgeting, forecasting, cost allocations and an understanding of cost accounting
- A history of leading, mentoring and developing talent across a team of eight or more employees
- Experience working within Agile or Scaled Agile software delivery frameworks
- Experience designing and developing packaged service delivery offerings
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with other ServiceNow departments, in particular Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Training, Sales, Presales and Enablement teams.
- A track record of distilling customer needs from leaders (including CXO roles) to provide guidance and direction
- Proven ability to influence and consult successfully on the subject of digital transformation and PaaS based application development
- Experience working with customers across various industry verticals (Healthcare, Energy, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude and ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive attitude, critical thinking, problem solving, escalation, and conflict resolution skills
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) with highly confident presentation and facilitation skills
Candidates with any of the following will receive additional consideration:
- ServiceNow Technical experience aligned to ServiceNow Platform products including:
- Domain Separation
- Platform Security
- Performance Management
- Now Intelligence products
- Automated Testing Framework
- Development at scale
- Industry certifications that may include the following:
- ITIL v4 Foundation
- PMP, Agile, and/or Scaled Agile
- Experience and familiarity working with Federal customers
- US Government Clearance
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.